Sign in to follow this  
SilverSurfer

MK3 Leather car seats

Anyone selling a full set of leather car seats in good condition, that would fit in a mk3 cortina 5dr?

I live in the Hertfordshire area; if anyone has any links, would appreciate it of you connect me to the right sources!

thanks in advance

Taylar

i think some people have used Alfa Romeo seats before now, Alfa do some nice leather interiors, needs a bit of modding to fit but easier to get hold off and Rover 220 Coupe seats have been used as well, but these hard very hard to get now

thanks, my budget is around £80. i will give the Granada one a call tomorrow! not sure if it includes the runners.

Yea i heard the alfas would fit, but to be honest i cant be dealing with making modifications, i just want to fit them in as simply and as quickly as possible!

Personally I think the Granada seats are a bit bit for a Mk3. The Rover seats look good.

yea i think they look quite bulky but not sure of too many options, want to keep costs as low as possible but get a really good look too, and they need to be comfortable, the granadas look comfy, and i like the bucket seat style..

anything other than Cortina seats are going to need modding to fit esp rears.

Nice to know you are still around but can't help I am afraid.

I have an absolutely mint set of alfa seats in black if you are interested. I was going to put them in my mk3 but are going for a different colour.

I have an absolutely mint set of alfa seats in black if you are interested. I was going to put them in my mk3 but are going for a different colour.

Oh yes, I am interested, any chance of a couple of pics? And how much? :thumbup:

001_zps05a3586a.jpg

002_zpsc351ecbf.jpg

003_zps5f8f16bf.jpg

004_zpsbb6d41df.jpg

005_zps3b593ae5.jpg

Make me an offer. :thumbup:

ah yes, they look fantastic. I googled rainford and its all the way up by Liverpool! I will have trouble getting up there to collect these! unfortunately i'll have to pass and look at getting something much closer! one guy has come back to me regarding his granada cosworth seats he is selling for £80