cortina-city

My Latest project 1971 4 Door GXL

It amazes me that you understand this stuff, way above my intelligence!!!

hes not from these parts.... his real names petuplatunie... :ufo: .... shhhhhhhhhhh... dont tell anyone....

Blimy Pete you are tireless huh.gif

Hope your good smile.gif

xx

tony good thanks, bit of a cold at moment damn it......but ya ya ok and busy as always Mr Tibbs

hes not from these parts.... his real names petuplatunie... :ufo: .... shhhhhhhhhhh... dont tell anyone....

boys i love my techie stuff

calling all occupents of interplanetary craft.......

OK

so we have duel illumination on the T shift panel

red when cruise active.......ooo ya lake garda....

post-3360-072488000 1476994558_thumb.jpg

post-3360-023236200 1476994560_thumb.jpg

B)

This mk3 will be buzzing like a pylon there's that much gadgetry inside. How you figure this stuff out is well beyond me sir, excellent stuff love it. 👍🏼

boys i love my techie stuff

calling all occupents of interplanetary craft.......

OK

so we have duel illumination on the T shift panel

Snazzy shizzle that Pete :)

B)

This mk3 will be buzzing like a pylon there's that much gadgetry inside. How you figure this stuff out is well beyond me sir, excellent stuff love it. 👍🏼

Snazzy shizzle that Pete :)

thumbs up on that boys n girls

ok new film

Man, you really are treating us lately. So many films and all of them great :thumbup:

Well I watched the last film last night, I am actually learning a lot feom your vids pete, I was itching to see it working and you didn't disappoint, too man as always and glad to hear a mention!!!!

The wife was out last night so I had you on the big screen Pete. Lovin the cruise control 🖒.

Thanks lads. Jim, yes great to see the bad boy cruise run, did you see the people bracket, fits in no prob, vacum bellows fit under there by brake pedal box. Im tellin ya i was mega pleased to see it fire up. the ecu box was a mystery but i nailed it in end. it was the fact it needs brake lamp bulbs present in the circuit that got me. i would never have thought that and not a mention of this on any diagram, i was runnign out of ideas why it would not fire up, then i thought well ill have to go thru every possibility, (old skool fault finding from my pinball jukebox machine days)

i love the way the cruise locks in and out to keep the speed, really clever little microchip inside that ecu box, the software itself must just be awesome , cant see the software as its all burned into the chip but i would love to.

and the red drive led is going to be the business.

really glad i went auto as its opened up some exciting learnign curves and mods........

dont forget the chromatic rear view mirror and theres other goodies planned.

TONY, thanks well hoped it played back on on big screen, its 720p so should look ok, sometimes the lighting is low but im even learning how to film the shows better, trying to present the shows a bit more if i can, gonna try n throw in some stunts in the odd film to spice it up, just every now and again

i prob enjoy making the films as much as doign the car.

i think really i always wanted to be on the screen, thats what it is i think :-)

pete

Pete Lobby, thanks again and hows your car

tony what exhaust plate do you neeed

Looked good on the big screen Pete. Only issues (as you know) are the cameras limitations on close shots not being crisp. Drives me mad too when I am trying to photo something close up in low light.

Guy called Rob (ALN938Y) is sorting me out (thanks Rob) but it's the plate on the manifold that goes to the VV carb on the MKV.

Really enjoyed this film, interesting to see the workings of cruise broken down and clearly explained :thumbup: I've never had a modern car so haven't had to work on this kind of stuff before so it's good to learn the theory behind it.

As for my car, it's still ticking along (albeit slowly), I put a little update on here last month :)

Keep the films coming, they're looking great on the big screen!