cortina-city

My Latest project 1971 4 Door GXL

Looking great Pete and I would expect no less from you lol. Great pics of the engine and box going in :)

Pete looks absolutely wonderful.

And the car looks pretty good too :rofl:

post-3360-0-03890800-1507842469_thumb.jp

like a great work of art being built up ready for unveiling

• Upvote 1

Have to say a big thanks to you pete, ( and others like you ) to see the steady progress on your cars, with the attention to detail along with the pics and entertaining videos is a huge boost for myself and im sure others as well, who may be struggling to maintain enthusiasm in our own projects. My only regret is living so far north that its restrictve financially to visit shows where i would love to see your finished projects. I will keep trying the lottery in the hope that one day i will be able to see these beauties in the flesh.

P.s. loving all the added extras, some great ideas 😃

Have to say a big thanks to you pete, ( and others like you ) to see the steady progress on your cars, with the attention to detail along with the pics and entertaining videos is a huge boost for myself and im sure others as well, who may be struggling to maintain enthusiasm in our own projects. My only regret is living so far north that its restrictve financially to visit shows where i would love to see your finished projects. I will keep trying the lottery in the hope that one day i will be able to see these beauties in the flesh.

P.s. loving all the added extras, some great ideas

train to Birmiingham for the NEC?

Car is looking amazing Pete,sure is going to be one special car when finished :thumbup:

P.s. loving all the added extras, some great ideas

Well said, Pete is definitely a motivational force internationally in the Cortina resto world!

Edited by brian grech

Looking great Pete and I would expect no less from you lol. Great pics of the engine and box going in :)

Pete looks absolutely wonderful.

And the car looks pretty good too :rofl:

like a great work of art being built up ready for unveiling

post-3360-0-03890800-1507842469_thumb.jp

P.s. loving all the added extras, some great ideas 😃

Car is looking amazing Pete,sure is going to be one special car when finished :thumbup:

Well said, Pete is definitely a motivational force internationally in the Cortina resto world!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOYS YOU THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

wow everyone thank you

ok so car is now under its own power im packing a big battery on this car.

can anyone spot a 'Gary Noge' Secret feature here? theres one secret now revelaed (mild custom mod) can you spot it? CLUE its do to with rear passengers........:-)

post-3360-0-83930200-1507926984_thumb.jpg

post-3360-0-48565400-1507927001_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

"in my mind and in my car, we cant rewind we've gone too far"

Beautiful rebuild, the best restorer in the world 👍

Edited by FLEET
  • Upvote 1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOYS YOU THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

wow everyone thank you

ok so car is now under its own power im packing a big battery on this car.

can anyone spot a 'Gary Noge' Secret feature here? theres one secret now revelaed (mild custom mod) can you spot it? CLUE its do to with rear passengers........:-)

Must be the extra roof light Pete

Beautiful rebuild, the best restorer in the world

Must be the extra roof light Pete

thanks fleet i dunno bout that!

Dave yes!!

In this thread Swampy seems concerned,its as if she is lookin at the tough competition Ruby is going to offer :)

In this thread Swampy seems concerned,its as if she is lookin at the tough competition Ruby is going to offer :)

:drool: :drool: :wife: