cortina-city

My Latest project 1971 4 Door GXL

I don't post much as not much to add to what has been said but I really enjoy following your rebuilds. I was not sure the red interior would go with maize but the car looks fantastic. Your work is a real inspiration and educational. I am really impressed with the modifications also, it is very easy to get modifications wrong but you have actually improved the car without anything looking out of place, very subtle and very well thought out. Keep up the good work, I am really looking forward to seeing this car.

I'm liking all of it, but I particularly like the chrome surrounds on the pedals - I've not seen them on an automatic before.

Looking very very very nice there Pete!

I shall look forward to seeing this one at a few shows next year!

Keep it up mate! Superb

Frankie

can anyone spot a 'Gary Noge' Secret feature here? There's one secret now revealed (mild custom mod) can you spot it? CLUE its do to with rear passengers........:-)

There's a plastic bucket hidden somewhere?

Looking beautiful

I don't post much as not much to add to what has been said but I really enjoy following your rebuilds. I was not sure the red interior would go with maize but the car looks fantastic. Your work is a real inspiration and educational. I am really impressed with the modifications also, it is very easy to get modifications wrong but you have actually improved the car without anything looking out of place, very subtle and very well thought out. Keep up the good work, I am really looking forward to seeing this car.

I'm liking all of it, but I particularly like the chrome surrounds on the pedals - I've not seen them on an automatic before.

Looking very very very nice there Pete!

I shall look forward to seeing this one at a few shows next year!

Keep it up mate! Superb

Frankie

Looking beautiful

thanks for these lovely replies. Car taking shape. 13 hrs straight on it today and i love it.,..

ill throw some pics up tomorrow. thank god i did the homework on the door gaps and fitment. jeez lines are good. what a relief. must say the tolerances are close. you open the passenger front door with , what, half a MM clearance on rubbing strip to wing. very very close. I reckon in Summer it will rub, we shall see.

its the price to pay when you even up all the door shut gaps.

Looks great Pete. :thumbup:

Why the Colorized pictures?

forgot to turn it off on the camera, the sodium light makes it funny

VERY UNNATURAL LIGHTING IN UNIT SODIUM BULBS, HARD WORK

Have they still not moved you into another unit then?

You know what its like with solicitors, they just making money doing land searches.