brian grech

Cortina mk 3 full restoration

Looks fantastic. Love the colour

The wheels you have chosen will really make your car. Having not seen as much of Malta as l would have liked, are there some good quiet roads for enjoying your car on, as the roads we travelled on seem to be rather busy even on a Sunday.

15 hours ago, GhiaMk4/5 said:

The wheels you have chosen will really make your car. Having not seen as much of Malta as l would have liked, are there some good quiet roads for enjoying your car on, as the roads we travelled on seem to be rather busy even on a Sunday.

Yes a couple of roads not many but an early Sunday drive and Gozo will suffice.Yes i think those wheels are the best looking wheels i can fit/find- A bank buster though!

Not for the purist or conservatives but that's exactly how i wanted to do it. I love black and white.

20201007_151840.jpg

20201007_151934.jpg

20201007_152024.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good to me Brian,nice,neat & tidy & it is how you want it :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I've not been on here for a while (not been too well) and I'm just catching up with what I've missed,. What a stunning car!  I was supposed to be in Malta to celebrate our anniversary in May but obviously had to cancel :( Roll on next year and hopefully we'll make it over, I'd love to meet up and see the car in the flesh!  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lobby said:

I've not been on here for a while (not been too well) and I'm just catching up with what I've missed,. What a stunning car!  I was supposed to be in Malta to celebrate our anniversary in May but obviously had to cancel :( Roll on next year and hopefully we'll make it over, I'd love to meet up and see the car in the flesh!  

Sorry to hear you were unwell,hope all turns out right. Would be happy to meet you and take you around for a spin and  go eat and drink something. Hopefully when this pandemic is over and life turns back to normal you come over and we meet. Take care and thanks for compliments!

• Like 1

New temporary wheels on until the ones from image are done. Going for standard front coil springs soon as the -1 inch ones are rubbing.No description available.

No description available.

• Thanks 1

Your paint looks a mile deep, what an excellent Mklll.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/2/2020 at 8:54 PM, GhiaMk4/5 said:

Your paint looks a mile deep, what an excellent Mklll.

On 11/2/2020 at 9:10 PM, Deano66 said:

Car looks great Brian :thumbsup:

Thanks GUYS . Appreciate your comments

This deserves a double post Love the paint job and the colour:wub:

one little thing, you may find the white dash a bit much with the sunlight :sofa1:

Had a car years ago with one, glare was quite bad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TIB3300 said:

This deserves a double post Love the paint job and the colour:wub:

one little thing, you may find the white dash a bit much with the sunlight :sofa1:

Had a car years ago with one, glare was quite bad

Hi thanks a lot for your comment, i agree the white dash tends to be a pain in bright sunlight but not too bad so far, but i agree i overlooked that.

Cheers take care stay safe