the-ford-cortina.com

mk1 / mk2 auto parts

I have a 13oo crossflow engine and a type 35 borg warner gearbox but I need all the parts that fit between. I have a torque converter but that could be from a C3 box ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TELL THEM APART OR WOULD IT FIT ANYWAY?

I have a 13oo crossflow engine and a type 35 borg warner gearbox but I need all the parts that fit between. I have a torque converter but that could be from a C3 box ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TELL THEM APART OR WOULD IT FIT ANYWAY?

i have a torque converter from a mk2 cortina auto 1.6 crossflow,i sold the gearbox so not sure which type was fitted.

i have a torque converter from a mk2 cortina auto 1.6 crossflow,i sold the gearbox so not sure which type was fitted.

if it was in a mk2 its the right one , do you have the flex plate , bolts etc too?

if it was in a mk2 its the right one , do you have the flex plate , bolts etc too?

mmmmmmmmmm should have the flexy plate torque coverter flywheel ring gear u get my drift i had it all in a automatic car i stripped years ago and the column change gearbox as gone and also the engine but the other bits must be there i will try and find them but im not very organised.

mmmmmmmmmm should have the flexy plate torque coverter flywheel ring gear u get my drift i had it all in a automatic car i stripped years ago and the column change gearbox as gone and also the engine but the other bits must be there i will try and find them but im not very organised.

ok try for me please andy

Have you got flex plate and toraue convertor for sale

No but Satkyn ON HERE MAY HAVE SPARE soon

I've just bought a mk2 auto and going to convert to manual so I'll have a complete swap up forsale soon or swap for manual set up

I'm looking for a cross flow 6 bolt flex plate with ring gear / converter and would consider a spare auto box.

The flex plate doesn't have the ring gear fastened to it - the ring gear is on the torque converter in Borg Warner 35's.

Flex plates seem to be quite rare - good luck in your search.

Edited by Barnstormer