Sign in to follow this  
elvis1

a few parts found

i have a few parts that i have found a thermastate housing for a crossflow pre face dash air vents dynamo alternator a dash switch for wipers 2 choke cables one preface with dash switch and mrk 4 .5 yhere are a few more parts but i will sort out and take some pics and put them on buy the way hi to you guys and girls smile.gif

Hello Roy! How are things?

Hello Roy! How are things?

hello i am fine not got a classic missing it as i thaught i would hope you are well to rolleyes.gif

Hi, Dash switch for wipers and choke cable, what Mark?

hi mate the switch and one cable is preface mrk 3 the choke cable is for the collum slide with the choke button the other choke cable is for mrk 4 .5 if thats any help m8 thumbsup.gif

hi mate the switch and one cable is preface mrk 3 the choke cable is for the collum slide with the choke button the other choke cable is for mrk 4 .5 if thats any help m8 thumbsup.gif

Thanks but after mk2 stuff, cheers anyway.

Hi Roy hope you're well (i'm dayona on mtoc) i always liked your green base model, do you plan to get another classic/cortina?

I wouldn't mind the wiper switch. You can pm me if you like.

Thanks but after mk2 stuff, cheers anyway.

ok m8 no worriesthumbsup.gif

Hi Roy hope you're well (i'm dayona on mtoc) i always liked your green base model, do you plan to get another classic/cortina?

I wouldn't mind the wiper switch. You can pm me if you like.

hi m8 i would love toget another but dont think i will be in the position to get another i have got a 125 1989 but got to take a cbt you want just the switch i do have pinto 2.ltr i put new valve guide rubbers ground valves back in its my m8s he has a full cam kit to put into it

Shame. You'll get another one day hopefully.

It's just the switch I'm after, if you'd had that 2.0 engine for sale a few weeks back my mate Joe needed one, the one he bought he's been refurbishing. You'll have no trouble selling it though, someone somewhere always wants a 2ltr pinto. You can always email me pics and price I'll put it on mtoc & on here for you Roy.

high guys and girls i just wanted to say i only have a pinto head not complete engine sorry if you thaught it was i have found a frontbrake caliper reconed 2 alternators 2 crossflow starters one alternator bracket of a sierra i think thumbsup.gifi will let you know if i find anything else

Shame. You'll get another one day hopefully.

It's just the switch I'm after, if you'd had that 2.0 engine for sale a few weeks back my mate Joe needed one, the one he bought he's been refurbishing. You'll have no trouble selling it though, someone somewhere always wants a 2ltr pinto. You can always email me pics and price I'll put it on mtoc & on here for you Roy.

hi m8 if you want to pm me your addy and email ad i can send you a pic of the switch thumbsup.gif

Here's some pics of the parts Roy is selling. If you PM him he'll sort you out.

Crossflow Thermostat housing

2015-11-01%2015.06.09.jpg

Mk3 pre-facelift dash vents, bulb holders, Girling m16 caliper etc

2015-11-01%2015.34.37.jpg

Mk3 Gear knob.

2015-11-01%2015.13.17.jpg

2015-11-01%2015.13.17.jpg

Bush

2015-11-01%2015.13.53.jpg

Mk4/5 Hazard warning switch (maybe facelift mk3 too?)

2015-11-01%2015.14.22.jpg

2015-11-01%2015.14.12.jpg

hi guys and girls i have took some pics of the 2 choke cables and the 2ltr head to get the wife to put them on for me cheers thumbsup.gif