Sign in to follow this  
the-ford-cortina.com

forum problem

got this from bortaf :

the-ford-cortina.com,

bortaf has sent you this email from http://www.buysellco...rums/index.php.

i cant post on admin or forum help,also i cant start a new topic so i'm trying to get through to admin ?

i get the below pop up :headscratch: so can somone try and PM this to an admin

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

might be working now though if this posts

I had a problem the other night where i could'nt do anything on here. I could click on a topic but the site would not let me in or post anything.

Everything else was working fine (Youtube etc).

I had a problem the other night where i could'nt do anything on here. I could click on a topic but the site would not let me in or post anything.

Everything else was working fine (Youtube etc).

I had the same problem for two days :smashcomp:

me too :rolleyes:

Using this old ipod touch forum seems to work ok, however using a mac with safari the pages time-out or take an age to load. A couple of days ago the main site would load but nothing was clickable.

A couple of days ago the main site would load but nothing was clickable.

I had exactly that - same from a Mac with Safari and Chrome, and from a WIndows 7 box with Chrome and Explorer at work.

I as going to report that I had no problems, however I just spotted the link in the first post here doesn't work....maybe that's the sma e problem? other links work fine though

I as going to report that I had no problems, however I just spotted the link in the first post here doesn't work....maybe that's the sma e problem? other links work fine though

link doesnt work because its not complete , I copied and pasted from my email so its missed a part.

All seems to be working fime now

corky's brain :lol:

It would help to determine the problem if people can say what the problem they are having is/was and when it is/was happening. It's difficult to diagnose if you don't see it yourself. Maybe there's some correlation?

on mine you could not click on posts, nothing would happen, that was all last weekend,

It would help to determine the problem if people can say what the problem they are having is/was and when it is/was happening. It's difficult to diagnose if you don't see it yourself. Maybe there's some correlation?

about an hour before I posted the first message in this thread if I tried to reply to any but the newest posts I either got a - you are forbidden - or a - the post you are trying to reply to does not exist message and when I tried to start a thread it said I was forbidden ( and I was signed in ) , this morning 3 times when I tried to reply in the mk4 estate needs saving thread it told me the topic didnt exist

20 November at 09:17 up to early afternoon , and the previous night unless you were acessing the forum with a telephone , you could see the forum but nothing was clickable