imperial21

Slow to not responding on BSC

its not the java I dont think - often links that should work come up as dead , items that are listed come back as not existing when you click them.

I need examples otherwise I have nothing to work on,

everything seems to work ok here for me.

I also need to know versions of what you have

windows,

browser type & version

java version

flash version

Antivirus

& examples if you have any.

I need examples otherwise I have nothing to work on,

everything seems to work ok here for me.

I also need to know versions of what you have

windows,

browser type & version

java version

flash version

Antivirus

& examples if you have any.

sorry I meant on ebay not here

this is working fine for me now - Bortaf has been having more problems than me

Edited by the-ford-cortina.com

sorry I meant on ebay not here

this is working fine for me now - Bortaf has been having more problems than me

Thanks for the info, I guess ebay will always have dead links as things are moved, deleted etc.

It's hard to keep something that size tidy.

Thanks for the info, I guess ebay will always have dead links as things are moved, deleted etc.

It's hard to keep something that size tidy.

They were still there though , they come up as dead links then if you refresh they re-apear

I'm not sure if you've adjusted something Neil but the forum is working well on my prev mentioned set up. No hang-ups or slow script warnings. Unfortunately I couldn't update java without first upgrading the OS and as I don't have any upgrade disks I had to bow out. Funnily enough the forum worked fine on Firefox which I resorted to downloading after having no joy with the Java/OS update. I do need to update my OS at some point but just thought you'd be interested. :)

Bortaf said he is still having problems , including problems communicating with admin, maybe someone could try to contact him and see how it gos.

I'm not sure if you've adjusted something Neil but the forum is working well on my prev mentioned set up. No hang-ups or slow script warnings. Unfortunately I couldn't update java without first upgrading the OS and as I don't have any upgrade disks I had to bow out. Funnily enough the forum worked fine on Firefox which I resorted to downloading after having no joy with the Java/OS update. I do need to update my OS at some point but just thought you'd be interested. :)

thanks for letting me know, I made a few changes a couple of days ago but kept quiet about it, just to see if anyone noticed.

I wasn't getting a problem on any of the computers I tried, so it was not easy to tell if it made any difference my end.

Bortaf said he is still having problems , including problems communicating with admin, maybe someone could try to contact him and see how it gos.

bortaf is fine now, he's computers working ok too :lol:

Yep!! mine is ok as well now... good job.. :thumbup: