Sign in to follow this  
Comp

Are they out there? "Mk5s

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a mk5 but there are a few conditions - has to be very nice to mint condition, pfererably with power steering, will part with good money for the right car, I missed the Ghia that was in KGF cars recently, are they out there somewhere? Is it the wrong time of year or should I wait for annual cortina show or am I being too fussy? Help please.

Whats you budget ? :thumbup:

As I think AlanD's did £6,000 :juggle:

ebay207425.jpg

ebay207429.jpg

Edited by TIB3300

ebay207425.jpg

ebay207429.jpg

now that looks a nice car, is it for sale? whats the mileage?

That sold, it was a good buy, my two are Ghias, had them for 15 years, as a teenager they were the cars to have, not for sale at the moment, but will see if any of my mates are willing to part with there's. Very near to me is a hidden 2.0 GHIA, one owner from new, needs restoring, think it's around £2500.

That sold, it was a good buy, my two are Ghias, had them for 15 years, as a teenager they were the cars to have, not for sale at the moment, but will see if any of my mates are willing to part with there's. Very near to me is a hidden 2.0 GHIA, one owner from new, needs restoring, think it's around £2500.

Thanx for that, to be honest i would rather pay a lot more money than that and have one thats already been done or is original, i could go to 7k for the right car as i havent got the facilities to repair any bodywork (i can do mechanical) but even that would be a headache because of time at the mo.

ebay207425.jpg

ebay207429.jpg

Are you sure that's not for sale, that looks like a "proper" car. Who owns it? Do you think they may want sell?

hi guys, given youre past experience is there normally any cars for sale at any of the summer shows - ie is Monmouh on this year and i believe there is also a show somewhere south London in the Spring?

hi guys, given youre past experience is there normally any cars for sale at any of the summer shows - ie is Monmouh on this year and i believe there is also a show somewhere south London in the Spring?

Its rare really , best places to find cars are online: here, facebook, carandclassic.co.uk , ebay and gumtree - but ( gumtree in paticular ) never part with any money until you or someone you can trust at least has seen the car in person.

gumtree is the favourit hangout for the scammers - though I did have a good purchase experience on there the other day

Thanx John for the info, appreciate that and your interest.

I have a nice mk5 I might be selling.pm me.