Sign in to follow this  
rubberhead

mk1 cortina

sold my 1600E last month so now on the lookout for a modified mk1.or a standard gt.will want one about april ish.thanks all.

Why did you sell your 1600e you seemed quite attached to it,and it was your everyday car wasn,t it.Looked to be a very nice car.

Why did you sell your 1600e you seemed quite attached to it,and it was your everyday car wasn,t it.Looked to be a very nice car.

I was thinking the same thing, A mk 1 won't live up to a 1600E.

yeah I understand what your saying but I just fancied a change.i like to have a tinker with my cars and done all I could to the RAT.really loved the car,it was what I wanted in the 70s,so got one done a few mods to make it mine now time to move on.

thought I would just add,the guy who bought it is a club member batty3636 on here.he actuley owned and built it a few years back and sold it to the guy I had it from.small world heh.

:thumbup: