Deano66

My mk3 Estate.

Not done anything for a while,i pushed the car out a few weeks ago to get my trailer into the yard & had a clear up.

SAM-2026

Have now removed the nearside inner wing.

SAM-2028

SAM-2029

New inner wing screwed into place.

SAM-2030

SAM-2031

SAM-2032

SAM-2033

• Like 5

Not seen this for ages, lovely work mate, I was hoping to see it all painted by now, life does get on our way eh 

7 hours ago, chris mk3 said:

Not seen this for ages, lovely work mate, I was hoping to see it all painted by now, life does get on our way eh 

That was the last time i touched it Chris,i lost interest in it for a while,been feeling crap for a bit & life & work getting in the way,but i have been having a clear up in my garage & shed & should be getting back onto it soon.

Know the feeling mate, sometimes need time away from the old knackers, wait for the Passion to return eh 

12 hours ago, Deano66 said:

That was the last time i touched it Chris,i lost interest in it for a while,been feeling crap for a bit & life & work getting in the way,but i have been having a clear up in my garage & shed & should be getting back onto it soon.

Just do something in a week or month it will gradually help in the long run, let see it on the road!

I think we all know that feeling.

It's easy to get overwhelmed with all the work , and not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

Give it a rest , as you are , and you will soon have some extra enthusiasm .👍

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies guys,i will be back onto it soon & have some more pics for you.

Know how you feel been battling life for six months & it's still not finished giving me a kicking exhausted at moment it's better if it's one big pta rather than a minor but constant dig that hardest.

Edited by sheffieldcortinacentre
  • Like 2

On 3/26/2022 at 8:24 PM, Deano66 said:

sorry to hear that Dean, but i can fully understand. having pancreas troubles since 2years and apart from many other problems due to the current situation, it looks like ill have to find a new job maybe after a company merger.

all the best and hope you get back your old spirit - keep up the good work, it will finally pay!

• Like 1

Cheers guys,it sounds like you're both worse than me,i've not been ill or anything,just feeling crap & no motivation. I've managed to get some motivation now & will be back in there in the next couple of weeks,hope you both get sorted,take care.

• Like 2

Well i've finally got back onto my Cortina,removed the offside inner wing & screwed the new one into place.

SAM_2044.JPG

SAM_2045.JPG

SAM_2047.JPG

SAM_2048.JPG

Edited by Deano66
  • Like 1

happiness is a day on the cortina 

👍

20 hours ago, johnny boy said:

Great stuff

Cheers johnny boy,it was good playing with it again.

11 hours ago, J2S said:

happiness is a day on the cortina 

👍

It sure is,will be even happier driving a Cortina :biggrin: