Beowulf

Polythene/plastic door cover (between door and card)

What have you all used? Any recomendations? I only need enough to do 2 doors and dont want to spend a fortune. Looked on the Woolies site but they dont seem to sell it. Info greatly recieved!

What have you all used? Any recomendations? I only need enough to do 2 doors and dont want to spend a fortune. Looked on the Woolies site but they dont seem to sell it. Info greatly recieved!

I used some polythene sheet once on my mark 5 which was left over from packing materials. Stuck to the door with carpet binding tape, worked OK, cost nowt!

I've got a roll of strong plastic that I've used on the Tina and the Viva. Got it off me mate who's an undertaker. He uses it to wrap bodies up when he picks them up :rofl:

I can bring some to the Yat if you want some Tony :thumbup:

I used some polythene sheet once on my mark 5 which was left over from packing materials. Stuck to the door with carpet binding tape, worked OK, cost nowt!

I have done this in the past, but, alas I have nowt that fits the bill atm :(

I've got a roll of strong plastic that I've used on the Tina and the Viva. Got it off me mate who's an undertaker. He uses it to wrap bodies up when he picks them up :rofl:

I can bring some to the Yat if you want some Tony :thumbup:

Thats a fine offer sir, If I cannot get anthing before I shall indeed take you up on your fine offer!

I have done this in the past, but, alas I have nowt that fits the bill atm :(

Thats a fine offer sir, If I cannot get anthing before I shall indeed take you up on your fine offer!

Remind me nearer the time and I will bring you some. Not a problem :thumbup:

Don't worry, it will be body free :rofl:

Remind me nearer the time and I will bring you some. Not a problem :thumbup:

Don't worry, it will be body free :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :winner: :cheers:

I've used a rubble sack (you can get them from Tesco e.t.c.) on mine held in place with gaffa tape. Works great and is a cheap fix.

Aaron. :cheers:

u can buy self adhesive sheets from b&q stick on and shrink when u warm them with a heat gun used them and they shrink like a drum skin

If you look on my thread. ..

( My 2XL resto)

You will see that i have recently done my doors with 3m tape that i got off eBay.

The poly plastic that i used was from packaging.

This country throws away tones of plastic every day so i just kept my eye out.

Edited by Duke Blues

u can buy self adhesive sheets from b&q stick on and shrink when u warm them with a heat gun used them and they shrink like a drum skin

I like this idea. Will have a butchers in B&Q. I already have some double sided sticky tape.

u dont need tape there self adhesive

u dont need tape there self adhesive

Ahh, I misread, cheers :)

I've used a rubble sack (you can get them from Tesco e.t.c.) on mine held in place with gaffa tape. Works great and is a cheap fix.

I'm using "visqueen" - builders heavy duty plastic. Used for going underneath concrete, behind dry-lining, etc.

I'm using "visqueen" - builders heavy duty plastic. Used for going underneath concrete, behind dry-lining, etc.

Extra brownie points for spelling it correctly too! Most people think it Viscreen. I have some in black but I want it to be origional looking, even though you wont see it, guess I am a little anal like that lmao.

Aaron. :cheers:

Maybe a little too basic for what I want, but thanks anyway Aaron.

If you look on my thread. ..

( My 2XL resto)

You will see that i have recently done my doors with 3m tape that i got off eBay.

The poly plastic that i used was from packaging.

This country throws away tones of plastic every day so i just kept my eye out.

I have used spare plastic before, but I just dont have any at the moment.