PeterE

2.3 Ghia interior

Hello all,

About 21 years ago when my 2.3 Ghia Cortina, Mk4 I think...finally bit the dust I stored the interior with the promise one day I'd buy another and have the lovely interior all ready and waiting. It never happened, 2 days ago I went and got it all unpacked with the idea of selling it all.

Here are some pics :)

Most are in great condition, certainly the seats, I truly have no idea on price before anyone asks, I'll have to rely on interested parties to make offers. I would greatly prefer it all to go to one person but of course would split if this isn't possible.

Everything I have here are in the pics....apart from the rear seats from a Mk3 XR3i.

Kind regards

Peter.

DSC_0636_zpslquuyyje.jpg

DSC_0637_zpsmknjtgnk.jpg

DSC_0638_zpsah7tiy66.jpg

DSC_0640_zps5demehr5.jpg

DSC_0639_zpsgmmjyvgi.jpg

DSC_0642_zpsdczowave.jpg

DSC_0641_zpskbflsag5.jpg

DSC_0634_zpsjzjtrdlw.jpg

DSC_0632_zpsbwk3urtp.jpg

DSC_0631_zpswpicmby5.jpg

IMG_20160518_115718_zpsjx5xnaww.jpg

DSC_0633_zpsmgmhht49.jpg

Would be interested, where abouts are you located and any idea of what you would take for the lot, thanks Rob

Hi, just to clarify the 2 most asked questions. Location is Norfolk UK and the interior is a 2 tone green. Camera not the best, sorry.

Regards

Peter

Are they still for sale or have they been sold yet

Hello, interested in the dashboard, glove box cover and far left air vent cover. Are these still for sale? If so how much?? Thanks, Tony

wasnt dave aka fkgls looking for one of these might be worth dropping him a pm in my neck of the woods if you want me to check out let me know

Edited by darren f

wasnt dave aka fkgls looking for one of these might be worth dropping him a pm in my neck of the woods if you want me to check out let me know

He is, however the op was last online on October 21st 2016 so not much chance I think.

I have an idea, if you want a quick cheap wooden glove box door and air vent.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Self-Adhesive-Vinyl-Rolls-Patterns-Wood-Marble-Granite-Gloss-Matte-1-5m-15m-/131896800622?nav=SEARCH&varId=431239796824

Not the best of ideas, but not a bad one for 5.99 😎

Maybe a bit too cheap? 😀

Thinking, maybe put some on the exterior of the bottom of my doors.😂😂😂😁ha hah ha

Edited by Mark.C

I have an idea, if you want a quick cheap wooden glove box door and air vent.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Self-Adhesive-Vinyl-Rolls-Patterns-Wood-Marble-Granite-Gloss-Matte-1-5m-15m-/131896800622?nav=SEARCH&varId=431239796824

Not the best of ideas, but not a bad one for 5.99 😎

Maybe a bit too cheap? 😀

Thinking, maybe put some on the exterior of the bottom of my doors.😂😂😂😁ha hah ha

Yeah, not ideal really. Didn't realise the post was so old. Never mind, thanks anyway.