Sign in to follow this  
batty3636

Mk1 2 door door cards

Mk1 2 door, door cards wanted in black, thanks

Not really mate, cars a pre airflow, but not standard, so as long as there a tidy set not really fussed.

Not really mate, cars a pre airflow, but not standard, so as long as there a tidy set not really fussed.

OK I'll look out - you obviously don't want to spend 'Aldridge' money? Have you tried Kevin Musson?

I might get some from aldridge, but would rather see if i can get a nice second hand set of cards.

Cars spruce green with a white roof, seats are black at the moment with green door cards, can have a set of green seats or change door cards to black and keep seats ??

Cars spruce green with a white roof, seats are black at the moment with green door cards, can have a set of green seats or change door cards to black and keep seats ??

Rob I think I have a mint set of green seats that came out of a spruce green car Chris

Thanks for the offer Chris, at the moment just trying to work out if i want to keep the black seats in and change door cards to black or change seats to green to match green door cards already in car.

Thanks for the offer Chris, at the moment just trying to work out if i want to keep the black seats in and change door cards to black or change seats to green to match green door cards already in car.

The seats in the car came out of a S1 Mk2 Lotus, may interest Chris I would think?