TIB3300

Well after 25 years with the wiff

We have been together for 25 years now . :thumbup:

I have been a car mechanic up until the last 2 years. She doesn't drive and has limited interest in the cortina .:closedeyes:

But I thought she may have picked up a few things along the way ? Apparently not!! :mellow:

As I asked her Sunday morning while having a cuppa in bed.

So how doe's a car engine work ? ;)

hmmm then :huh:

Petrol go's in and explodes ,creates power,, woof !!! Comes out the back and car go's forward :D

:wub: me!

Woman-%2806%29-Wagner,-Grace,-Central-High-Auto-Mechanics-class_-Washington,-DC-1927.jpg

Edited by TIB3300

25 years married and now you start talking about engines in bed...... ah well, comes to us all....

This the pillow talk our other halves will have to learn to accept. Tibbs, you old romantic you. :)

I have similar, 45 years married and wifey doesn't drive or know know much about cars, but the Cortina has her blessing as it used to be her Dad's pride and joy! makes life a lot easier :thumbup:

Well me and the missus were married 23 years on Sunday, I will ask her the same thing and see what she says.....

I have been a car mechanic up until the last 2 years. She doesn't drive and has limited interest in the cortina .:closedeyes:

But I thought she may have picked up a few things along the way ? Apparently not!! :mellow:

Petrol go's in and explodes ,creates power,, woof !!! Comes out the back and car go's forward :D

Woman-%2806%29-Wagner,-Grace,-Central-High-Auto-Mechanics-class_-Washington,-DC-1927.jpg

Cracking answer by the Jude but does she know what the 3 letters are on the C post. :juggle:

Cracking answer by the Jude but does she know what the 3 letters are on the C post. :juggle:

GLX ?

Mark, she still thinks its a 1600 some days :mellow:

married for 36 years,she still will not get in any of my classics,or skanky tin as she calls em. :mellow:

Concrats to you both...

As long as Judy and you love eachother yr both do yr things....

I just about know how the engine works jude...We all know when it don't. .lol..

married for 36 years,she still will not get in any of my classics,or skanky tin as she calls em. :mellow:

Top description :thumbup:

I was married for 19yrs. Got divorced. Still having the time of me life. Would I do it again. Never. At least I never tell my cortina or the motorbikes I love them each time I want a ride lol.

who made the tea Tibbsy?

me :thumbup:

Suck, Squeeze Bang Blow would have been my reply but given that you were in bed at the time, maybe not the best response - or maybe it would have been!

45 years with her and she still calls this a Lotus...

post-15120-026925900 1464889289_thumb.jpg