Sign in to follow this  
CortinaLover1971

Rare A panel with pillars - complete

I will have these available within a week or so.

I can sell in singles but prefer to sell pairs. Let me know what you need by PM and I can arrange a price.

Collection from Leeds preferable, May consider packaging if buyer arranges courier.

These are not just the kick panel, it's a complete full original panel/pillar.

I can send a picture for someone to upload if necessary, I don't have access to the right software from my phone.

Thanks

Richard

51a7b5f855c8a1a54be0d8805b08d8c4.jpg

9f0a96a882d89e4f0e2371049634d47a.jpg

Pics from Richard

I will have these available within a week or so.

I can sell in singles but prefer to sell pairs. Let me know what you need by PM and I can arrange a price.

Collection from Leeds preferable, May consider packaging if buyer arranges courier.

These are not just the kick panel, it's a complete full original panel/pillar.

I can send a picture for someone to upload if necessary, I don't have access to the right software from my phone.

Thanks

Richard

Hi

Have they got the jacking point on them ?

I assume so, they are Original Ford Turkey panels apparently although I haven't got a set to check until they arrive.

I do also have access soon to a lot of UK stock, I'll see if there are any in that lot too.

Cheers

Richard

What's the import duty like? I've had a crate pending for ages. I will have some a panels in there and a spare complete floor pan so a big crate

Hi

Have they got the jacking point on them ?

The Jacking point belongs on the inner sill

post-14040-047271700 1465755120_thumb.jpgpost-14040-047271700 1465755120_thumb.jpgpost-14040-047271700 1465755120_thumb.jpg

Doh! Yes of course.

There's a support bracket that is attached to the bottom of the A panel ! Normally

Edited by Kencrackfixer

post-14040-047271700 1465755120_thumb.jpgpost-14040-047271700 1465755120_thumb.jpgpost-14040-047271700 1465755120_thumb.jpg

There's a support bracket that is attached to the bottom of the A panel ! Normally

It doesn't look like these panels go that far down - it looks like 4" or 6" short of a 'front of a post' panel.

It doesn't look like these panels go that far down - it looks like 4" or 6" short of a 'front of a post' panel.

Was it always a separate panel Jayne? Do you have any as I have a contact who would make them.

Origional panels will not have the lower part as that is part of the inner cill.

Origional panels will not have the lower part as that is part of the inner cill.

as Tony / Christina says

the Ford panel stops near the bottom, the inner cill then forms the rest of the assembly along with Jacking Point attached to inner cill