Matt_320i

looking for a mk3 mk4 or mk5 cortina (for the road)

hi guys I'm looking for either a mk3 mk4 or mk5 cortina for the road any engine size considered doesn't have to be mint as long as its not a complete shed but will accept a project something to do over the winter. close to dorset or hampshire as poss but will travel for the right car. many thanks

I might be tempted to sell my Mk4 Ghia. It's not mint but it is solid and complete. Jupiter red. New wing. New front calipers (vented) and discs. New -1" springs. Long MoT. Paint is a little tired and there's a few scabs but it's pretty good really. Black interior. Headlight Washers, black vinyl roof. Sunroof. Want £2K for it. I don't need to sell it but I don't use it as much as I'd like. I'm in Hampshire.

hi guys I'm looking for either a mk3 mk4 or mk5 cortina for the road any engine size considered doesn't have to be mint as long as its not a complete shed but will accept a project something to do over the winter. close to dorset or hampshire as poss but will travel for the right car. many thanks

I have a mk5 for sale, I'm in Littlehampton.

http://www.buysellcortina.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/70752-mk5-20-ghia-for-sale/page__p__642205#entry642205

I have a mk5 with a 1.8TD and 5 speed fitted MOT til 31 may