chelseablue

How long have you owned your Cortina?

Too long 

How long have they been off the road

to long 

Not started mine for 6 years now 

Owned my Cortina 1600 Delux since 2015,i got as a import from finland,finally got round to getting registered with DVLA.Have at moment got car stripped to bare shell,doing some work on underside,very little,car amazingly solid.Also converting to right hand drive.

Edited by 68 Cortina
Add photo

IMG_0309-compressed.thumb.jpg.e0eac3775ce860b33a6509ec59c81628.jpgOwned my Cortina 1600 Delux since 2015,i got as a import from finland,finally got round to getting registered with DVLA.Have at moment got car stripped to bare shell,doing some work on underside,very little,car amazingly solid.Also converting to right hand drive.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 68 Cortina said:

IMG_0311-compressed.thumb.jpg.0335e2695409d465468b374ece934c76.jpg

Nice solid looking car  . Are those wheels the modern Lotus steel ones or banded originals .

KJO 25 years , UGT 23 years photo by Mick L the chap on the right was at the ford day in Blackpool with Mick L and he owned it before the lad I bought it off and sold it to him he was very happy to see it again 

IMG_1172 (1).JPG

Edited by RONV

Wow 25years,cars do really become part of our family’s,ive also got a Morris minor that I’ve had for 32years,

I think it's because people who want to buy it off you only want it to sell on to make some money 

, I have an A40 Farina Rally Car but only had it for 6 years its not been out for 3 years

DSC_0046.JPG

SDC10349.JPG

• Like 1

This is my moggy minor,its a bit of a hotrod that i use for drag racing and track days,as well as a road car.Has a 400 bhp sierra Cosworth turbo engine

IMG_0597-compressed.thumb.jpg.065ee2c7afc9d0f2281e0fec5856fd22.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1