Sign in to follow this  
doglips

2.8 v6 parts

Hi I'm looking for all the parts I need to convert my 2.0 l mk5 to a carb 2.8 many thanks. Ps already have the engine mounts.

Have you thought about using the 2.9, got one in a mk5, it previously had a 2.8 in it and I blew that up, 2.9 touch wood is much smoother and flexible engine imho, though I will probably go back to 2.3 as that is it's original spec.

Are you looking for an engine?

If so, i have a 2.8 V6 out of a mk2 Granada that was very good but has done 2 Banger meetings. Did not try to get running again as we stripped the car after the second meeting. This was a while ago now (2008).

Will need the sump bashing back out, no carb (we ran a 38 DGAS), no water pump (has a blanking plate fitted (still has!!!), and no rocker covers, flywheel or front crank pulley.

Will take an offer on it if your intrested.

Are you looking for an engine?

If so, i have a 2.8 V6 out of a mk2 Granada that was very good but has done 2 Banger meetings. Did not try to get running again as we stripped the car after the second meeting. This was a while ago now (2008).

Will need the sump bashing back out, no carb (we ran a 38 DGAS), no water pump (has a blanking plate fitted (still has!!!), and no rocker covers, flywheel or front crank pulley.

Will take an offer on it if your intrested.

Hi, what part of the country are you in? Many thanks.

Hi fella, i'm in Bury, Manchester.

Hi thanks for the reply. I am interested but I'm in Bournemouth, so a bit too far away:/ many thanks.

Hi thanks for the reply. I am interested but I'm in Bournemouth, so a bit too far away:/ many thanks.

No worries bud. :thumbup:

Got a 2.8 from a Capri if your interested Hornchurch Essex 07884 446449