Sign in to follow this  
maurice

WOO 404S

Spotted WOO 404S parked up outside a row of cottages between Ingleton and Kirby Lonsdale whilst out on my travels yesterday. Still looking well in its Knightfire Red colours

at least someone recognises it , shame it was sold really as chap lost storage for it , and i have no one to compare with now , :thumbdown:

WP_000812_zpsdpgm4hbp.jpg

11903821_10204087863507032_4560313927369749487_n_zpszlxo0wek.jpg

13329518_10154307598295955_7234232131472714129_o_zpsvq7s3rxj.jpg

she will be missed .

Edited by Gavin XRS

When woo was new!

DSC_0907_zpspp0nskhf.jpg

DSC_0906_zps3fmxzudf.jpg

DSC_0905_zpsbltyqj2f.jpg

DSC_0904_zpscpxli9ol.jpg

Steve

You have just about owned every cortina on the planet bud

It's in the north West then. :thumbup: This is one car i really do need to see (as well as yours Gav and Mitch's S).

Hopefully i'll get to see it and maybe a photo oppertunity will arise with mine and Ste's mk4's as well.

Steve

You have just about owned every cortina on the planet bud

Ron, I've built more cortinas than most mate, mostly modified, but a lot standard ( and still do) but yeah back in the day woo was the first 24v cossy cortina out there can't remember a date but I think it was 98? Maybe 96? In its day it was the nuts mate, if you're thinking of putting a engine in a cortina I've probably done it, semi retired now and pick my work, but love YouTube and the new boys 😎

It's in the north West then. :thumbup: This is one car i really do need to see (as well as yours Gav and Mitch's S).

Hopefully i'll get to see it and maybe a photo oppertunity will arise with mine and Ste's mk4's as well.

i also need to see you car too , so hopefully sometimes this year ? ? ? also of course would be great to have mk4 pic !

went past again today to get some pictures but it wasnt there

i also need to see you car too , so hopefully sometimes this year ? ? ? also of course would be great to have mk4 pic !

Are you going to the Cortina day meet???

I might do the one day, Sunday. Stay for a bit then head for home maybe 4-ish.

Quite a few years ago i did the day trip to this show with a mate in a Peugeot 406 with false plates, his car, not mine (blasted pass all the speed cameras :thumbup: ), and we did it in the day, so it is do-able, i'll be knackered when i get home though!!! :thumbup: