Gibby2000

MK3 Quad Headlight Grille/Back Plates and Overriders Wanted.

Hi everyone.

I am in need of a MK3 Cortina quad headlight grille (GXL, GT) along with the twin headlight back plates. Also looking for front and rear pairs of bumper overriders/underriders, either full chrome or chrome with rubber sets. I could also do with a rear screen louvre, and a pair of "Tombstone" front seats (not too bothered about the condition as they will be re-trimmed).

If anyone has any or all of these parts, please let me know what you have, where you're located, and of course, how much. Happy to pay cash, PayPal payment, or bank transfer, whatever is preferred. I can collect within a reasonable distance, but also willing to pay for shipping if necessary.

I have a 1976 Mk3 1.3 Base model which is being modified in to a 1600GT and these are pretty much the last parts I need, so if anyone can help... that'll be a great help.

Many thanks.

Steve G.

Edited by Gibby2000

You may have a job on & have to pay out a fair bit, as thes are the bits everyone wants.

Along with the clocks & arch trims.

You'll have to just keep looking everywhere prob worth going to cortina day in a few weeks you'll prob find the grille/lights.

sometimes pop up around the 200-300 mark for good backing plates

Ooh, that could get expensive!

£250 for the seats, £250 for the grille and backing plates, £150 for the underriders, £100 for the louvre, unless you want an original, in which case £150

Possibly £800 right there :shocking:

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm aware that I may have to fork out a few beer tokens for the parts I mentioned, but I don't have a problem paying out for these parts ito finish my project if someone has them. I've got everything else I need, wheel arch trims, centre console, clocks, lights etc, just need these last few bits.

So, if anyone has any of these, please give me a shout.

Cheers.

Edited by Gibby2000

I have a grille.Its not mint by but serviceable. £45 plus p&p

I'm in Kent.

I would bite bt boys hand off for the grille youll never get one that price!!

@btboy. That's great. I'm in Kent as well (Broadstairs). Consider it sold mate. What should I do about contact details, payment etc? Kinda new on this forum so need to know what to do next.

Edited by Gibby2000

I'll send you a personal message. I'm in Sittingbourne

@btboy.

Really nice to meet you today. Many thanks again for the grille and the extra few bits.

Steve.

Good to meet you Steve. Best of luck with the search!

I have a solid/ good, used r/h backing plate & 1 x headlamp bowl (retaining ring may benefit from a bit of polish)

Also it would be in need of a set of adjuster screws.

Open to a sensible offer, i recall having a right game tracking a pair down for my '72 Gt years ago.

I may still have a few oddments around, but majority were included when i had to reluctantly let my Tina go.

Edited by darkknight77

Sorted --with the power of Twitter. Gimme the old paperclip any day!

@darkKnight77.

Many thanks for your post, and for the photos. I have just sent you a private message.

Steve.