phorbiuz

3/4/5 saloon exhaust

The worse for wear the better really.

I've started selling off my motors but although I have a deal on one I'm having serious second thoughts. If I keep it, it'd be good if I could put an exhaust on so I could move it around without upsetting the neighbours, so has anyone got a full system from the manifold that would fit a saloon and do for a few months? Postage would be very expensive for a full system so something in the NW would be best.

Thanks.

Hi,

I got a full system for my MK5 from a local motor factors, didn't cost a great deal of money if I remember correctly.

Steve

Yeah, I've seen cheap stuff on eBay, but I already have a complete and mint stainless steel system all polished up so don't want to spend on something without much of a future. I don't want to fit the s/s either in case it gets whacked during all the work.

Ive got a complete system here but would possibly cost more to post than buy . Northamptonshire .

Thanks for the offer, but you're probably right. It'd probably be a 4 hour return drive.

:thumbup:

Sorry to hijack your wanted thread, but can you let me know where you got your stainless exhaust from?

Thanks

Rich

If it was closer to me I would. Thanks again.

As for the manufacturer of the s/s, I'll dig the paperwork out and take a look.