Cosmicnick

SUG 607G

I have decided to sell my 1600E which many of you know from my restoration thread and the many shows i attend, i will be advertising on

Cardenal classic/ car and classic website in the next few days, dont think i could cope with ebay and what that brings with selling a car.

Anybody seriously interested will do there research as i have a youtube video of the restoration, just type in silver fox 1600e.

My car is not concourse but i would class it just below that catagory, im sure people will have there own opinion which i welcome.

Thought it worth mentioning on here first incase someone knows someome or wants a very nice 1600e with a few slight modern modifacations.

Regards Nick...

Ebay isn't bad if you list as a classified advert rather than 'buy it now' or an auction.

hi nick is there something else in the pipeline

I have decided to sell my 1600E which many of you know from my restoration thread and the many shows i attend, i will be advertising on

Cardenal classic/ car and classic website in the next few days, dont think i could cope with ebay and what that brings with selling a car.

Anybody seriously interested will do there research as i have a youtube video of the restoration, just type in silver fox 1600e.

My car is not concourse but i would class it just below that catagory, im sure people will have there own opinion which i welcome.

Thought it worth mentioning on here first incase someone knows someome or wants a very nice 1600e with a few slight modern modifacations.

Regards Nick...

Really Good car that

Good luck with the sale Mate, I hope you get something else and don't be a stranger (like me)

Very very nice car you have winner_first_h4h.gif

l would love this carwub.gif

post-3964-046717100 1504298053_thumb.jpg

Edited by TIB3300

hi nick is there something else in the pipeline

Not at the moment, but i wouldn't mind a mk2 estate if a decent one popped up forsale :thumbup:

Hello Nick,

can't believe your selling sug, but i'm sure you'll have something in mind.

you've had the pleasure of rebuilding it to a very good standard that anyone

would be proud of and you'll have no trouble selling it.

ps if you still have gearbox can you pm number

Peter.

Thats a fantastic job Nick - well done. I can see you have twin 40s(?) on there - are there other engine mods? Is it running a standard exhaust manifold/system?

carandclassic ad has ended, sold or changed your mind?

Never see nick at mk1s this year too.. always hv ..hv u left us nick?..