Sign in to follow this  
the-ford-cortina.com

admin / moderators

Can I nominate markymarkthree to be a moderator on this board - he seems to be a sensible cool headed and fair person to me.

• Upvote 1

I would second that but depends of he has time to give. Could be quite time consuming policing us lot lol

• Upvote 1

Thanks very much for the nomination Dave I am genuinely honoured by your kind words but i will have to turn it down as I feel it would be a clash of interests. I am already a mod (amongst other things) on the CORTINA MK3 CLUB website and the MK3 CLUB would always come 1st with me.

Also I would have to keep my gob shut and any right wing ravings to myself.

I am also concerned you could be taking the pi55 here, in which case. :smashcomp:

Dam! i missed your bit Tony, same goes to you with a couple of Man hugs and XXXs. -_-

Edited by markymarkthree

No need, we could just delete are out posts ;)

Thanks very much for the nomination Dave I am genuinely honoured by your kind words but i will have to turn it down as I feel it would be a clash of interests. I am already a mod (amongst other things) on the CORTINA MK3 CLUB website and the MK3 CLUB would always come 1st with me.

Also I would have to keep my gob shut and any right wing ravings to myself.

I am also concerned you could be taking the pi55 here, in which case. :smashcomp:

Dam! i missed your bit Tony, same goes to you with a couple of Man hugs and XXXs. -_-

no . taking - though it did cross my mind that you would have to cut out the right wing ravings ;)

No need, we could just delete are out posts ;)

in your case that could often be a good idea ;)

:closedeyes: Well with the goings on over the past year or so on here , some of you guys don't make it easy for the " volunteer" moderators do you!!!!!!!

I must admit I don't blame them for not wanting to sort some of the 5hit and goings on here :thumbdown:

Car forums are about cars

Facebook is for all other 5hite

TiBBs

Edited by TIB3300
  • Upvote 1

:closedeyes: Well with the goings on over the past year or so on here , some of you guys don't make it easy for the " volunteer" moderators do you!!!!!!!

I must admit I don't blame them for not wanting to sort some of the 5hit and goings on here :thumbdown:

Car forums are about cars

Facebook is for all other 5hite

TiBBs

I dont come on here as much these days so what have i missed ? The last bit of uproar was the politics stuff has anything else happened .Has any mod/admin stepped down ?

I dont come on here as much these days so what have i missed ? The last bit of uproar was the politics stuff has anything else happened .Has any mod/admin stepped down ?

Yes, Bortaf has stepped down. It's on another post somewhere.

Thanks Jayne i was not signed in before and the relevant post was missing .Its a big loss to BSC now Rob has gone . Has Phobiuz gone as well ?

Thanks Jayne i was not signed in before and the relevant post was missing .Its a big loss to BSC now Rob has gone . Has Phobiuz gone as well ?

Dave Phorbuiz is still here but given up moderating

On the main forums page, pretty much at the very bottom in the middle there's a "The moderating team" link which will list this for you.

on the phone there's no links

BSC Team
LHD16E
littlenewt2067
Neil.