M5Greg

Carbodies chassis plates

The chassis plate on my Carbodies Cortina has seen better days so I've found a company that can replicate them but I've had to have a minimum order made.

If anyone with a Carbodies is interested in one they will work out a £15 each, I'm not out to make any money on them this is what they are costing me.

The plates come unstamped and going by the originals you need to be drunk as a skunk to get them the same as your original one.

I'd be interested in one.

The chassis plate on my Carbodies Cortina has seen better days so I've found a company that can replicate them but I've had to have a minimum order made.

If anyone with a Carbodies is interested in one they will work out a £15 each, I'm not out to make any money on them this is what they are costing me.

The plates come unstamped and going by the originals you need to be drunk as a skunk to get them the same as your original one.

Hi I'm interested. Any idea who does the stamping?

Even if the originals are like that, I would have them stamped spot on in case you're ever checked over by VOSA.

I know a guy who does stamping with Ford style raised letter stamps.

The originals are just hand stamped from the top with an ordinary set of stamps, they are not reverse stamped like the normal Ford ones. The dilemma is have them stamped straight and even so they look right or go for the original all over the place look.

Hi Greg

Id like one off you please too, for A40OUE

when I had my mk1 plate reversed stamped a fella called Ken in the MK2 1600E club done an excellent job.

cheers

As you would expect I will have one off you too. I guess paypal would be ok? Let me know dude :)

Hi all,

As soon as I get the order I'll post the pictures and then I'll sort out payment.

Cheers

Greg

I think Noa is ok, I would prob have one for the sake of it though Greg

I think Noa is ok, I would prob have one for the sake of it though Greg

No worries, I'll put you on the list.

The chassis plates turned up today and I'm impressed with how they turned out.

post-12576-0-17702700-1513113432_thumb.jpg

If anyone wants one just pm me your address and I'll sort out the delivery and payment with you.