Sign in to follow this  
thomas howells

tombstone seats

Hi there is there anyone out there selling mk3 tombstone seats for a mk3 Cortina preferred black but not really fussy

I have the left tombstone passenger side in black for thanks

There's some crazy guy on ebay selling a set..

ย 

352241454097 item number ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

352241454097 item number ๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't care. ... crazy ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

352241454097 item number

Thatโ€™s Robin Walsh in Co Antrim Northern Ireland he has a lot of mk3 panels not cheap

Hi thanks for the input ive seen the ones on ebay that's out of my price range the driver seat is damaged and the seats require a good clean ( ยฃ2000 what cloud is he on ) there was a set on ebay middle of last year front and rear same material better condition ( lass than a quarter of the price in Scotland) due to computer issues I missed them. however up to xmas I wasn't in a rush as of xmas eve my daughter is getting married so need to source a set ( or no wedding car in july) somebody must have a set in their loft ,shed etc. doesn't matter if their ripped ill get them re upholstered I've been offered a passenger one however today however wish to try to source a pair if possible in the same part of the country or closer as the one seat is in Middlesex 200 miles from my home

Good luck.

ย 

I travelled from Somerset to Perth for my last set. I now have a GT which came with factory tombstones so sold them. they are pretty hard to find. the last few pairs I've seen on ebay, facebook and on forums have gone for a small fortune.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="John Gallagher" data-cid="667568" data-time="1514747882"><p>

Thats Robin Walsh in Co Antrim Northern Ireland he has a lot of mk3 panels not cheap</p></blockquote>

ย 

Yeah. .I know who.it is. ..๐Ÿ˜†..crazy

Edited by nogE