SirRobin

Wanted 1500cc engine

Hello

I am after a 1500cc engine, with either 4 or 6 bolt crank, suitable for rebuilding as a spare for my car

I would have a courier pick up , all you would have to do is tie to a pallet

Thanks

Terry

I have just what you sound like you need. was going to list it on ebay but I really cant be bothered with the hassle.

more sought after and desireable 2737e 6015 block- is bare has really good bores, has new cam bearings in

complete with 4 matching 2737e rods with I *think* uprated rod bolts.

matching 6 bolt crank to suit as well

6 bolt flywheel again top condition

so block , rods, crank and flywheel. all in great condition ready to be built again.

let me know I am in London/kent would prefer cash upon collection- £200 , pm me or get me on 07969696746 if you want to.

Edited by slammed

Its defo a pre - late one had a few myself and got two running in cars, think I remembered code wring but its a late 6 bolt proper sealed block for a pre. Will double check in a bit

Edited by slammed

my money is on 2731, Gav

my money is I am going senial Hans lol! just heading to my unit soon this evening will update guys !

Thanks, can you check the size of bores as well.

Presumably I would need a sump, rear carrier, front cover , cam , followers , sprocket.

Cheers

Terry

PS I have had another offer of an engine (2731E) but its a bit more money but it has all these bits, and more stuff that would only be spare. Anybody any idea what the going rate for a sump etc is?

Edited by SirRobin

Well, just did the deal. £450 for a complete 2731E engine and 105E bellhousing and Corsair gearbox, inc front bowl sump

Lots of parts but gives me everything I need

Sorry I couldn’t buy yours as well Mr Slammed.

Thanks

Terry

• Upvote 1

Thats okay wasnt keen on palleting tbh ! Glad to be an honest fair member tbh if theres a better deal take it! Hope it serves you well and time to sell my soare block and gubbins on :)