Sign in to follow this  
JayAtkins

Wanted! Cortina Woody/Estate

I am looking for to buy a MK 1 Cortina Woody/Estate in the UK. Can anyone help please? Prefer good condition although don't mind a small amount of work. Please email me on misterjayatkins@outlook.com

hello,

not exactly what your after maybe ?

mk1 estate, not woody, not sure about the price meself (id be half that tbh) maybe he might be a bit more realistic with the price ?

ebay link - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1964-Ford-Cortina-MKI-Estate/332653179162?hash=item4d73acb11a:g:1fkAAOSwi8xaTLV1

can you not just use a normal estate and get some side wood panels made and fitted ?

tbh im not sure what the differences are between woody and non woody etc

another option, there are a few lhd about europe etc,

as they say, cheaper,

rhd conversion wouldnt be too hard to do

later

glen

Friend of mine has a woody estate mk1, but hardly any wood left, but all the markings are still on the panels where it used to be, it does need work though, welding, front wings and panel, def' a project,

if you are genuinly interested, i can get some details, and photo's. Car is in Essex.

Are you still looking for one as a mate of mine has just said he'd sell his due to illness. This is a pre-aeroflow car never welded in blue. Was the presss car for Ford at the motor show.

Are you still looking for one as a mate of mine has just said he'd sell his due to illness. This is a pre-aeroflow car never welded in blue. Was the presss car for Ford at the motor show.

Any progress on getting one?

If it's my old woody Keith (Bought off Colin), it's had a fair amount of welding...

Just wondered Keith, mine went as a "personal" car purchase but to a Triumph/MG dealer so I expect it'll be for sale soon...