Sign in to follow this  
josephcortina

crankkshaft pully

Hi,

Put Pinto Crankshaft Pulley in to your ebay search facility. There are a few for sale at the moment.

Steve

Failing that if you take a walk along the A6 near Lancaster there's one on the verge somewhere! :rofl:

Failing that if you take a walk along the A6 near Lancaster there's one on the verge somewhere! :rofl:

Very Very Good Jayne !!! :sofa:

Did you see the photo I posted last night: https://www.buysellcortina.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/74390-friday-night-quiz/

I'd forgotten all about Lampton Lion Park, it seems a bit surreal now.

Yes I saw your photo, I thought it was Longleat.

I never gave Lampton Lion Park a 2nd thought and it is only 25 miles from home [shame on me a good northern lad]. Every where had a lion park at one time there was also one at Penrith, called Lowther Wild Life Park. I always remember when you went around the parks in your car the monkeys or apes always had your Wipers and Ariel's away.

Yes very surreal now. Good old health and safety would not allow it to happen now. I saw a programme on the TV where you could buy a Lion or Tiger Cub in either Harrods or Selfridges back in the 1960's

Steve

Edited by Steve Walton

Even more surreal nhk 244 v competed there in 82/3! & is the only piece of video of it avl. Do De do de do de.

Edited by sheffieldcortinacentre

Even more surreal nhk 244 v competed there in 82/3! & is the only piece of video of it avl.

Wow. This is getting weird.

I never gave Lampton Lion Park a 2nd thought and it is only 25 miles from home [shame on me a good northern lad].

My mum has a photo of me aged around 5 or 6 and I'm wearing a Lampton Lion Park t-shirt so we must have visited, or maybe school took us or something - but I have no memory of it. You'd have thought that herds of giraffes and lions would have stuck in my mind!