cardinal red

mk4/5 estate windscreen

hi all. sorry for my lack of posts due to not getting on with photobucket. anyway i'm now getting close to finishing my estate after 7 years and was wondering if anybody in the midlands area has a good used laminated windscreen for sale? thanks :cheers:post-1001-0-30018000-1532966843_thumb.jpgpost-1001-0-98900800-1532966869_thumb.jpgpost-1001-0-17017200-1532966926_thumb.jpgpost-1001-0-85260700-1532966974_thumb.jpgpost-1001-0-03586800-1532967215_thumb.jpg

Edited by cardinal red

Can't help you with the screen, but that estate is looking very good, always have liked estates.

After all that work I'd buy a new screen!

Can't help you with the screen, but that estate is looking very good, always have liked estates.

thanks :thumbup: i'm very happy with how it's looking. not a show car just clean and drivable is all i'm aiming for :thumbup:

After all that work I'd buy a new screen!

looked into that but a quote of £330 fitted put me off :shocking: autoglass not doing cash jobs either only insurance work. something will turn up can fit it myself. used to pay a tenner a screen from the scrapyard i'm still thinking of these cars as cheap bangers, need to get out of that mindset :thumbup:

Try the Banger racer forums!

I have a few mk4 front screens, though I think I already replied to your FB post. Located off J7 M62.

yes i believe so but i need a laminated screen. i'd imahine a mk3 would be toughened. i've had a toughened screen go before on my v,p1300 due to a stone i'd rather not repeat it :cheers:

I'll check my container at the weekend, I might have a second hand laminated screen in there.

I have new one's ,but I don't think that I have any new one's left to sell.