Corty1

Inside car wiring loom desperately needed for 75 2000E

Can anybody help, I am in urgent need of an internal wiring loom for my MK3 2000E, I have a couple gear but none are any good. I think a facelift XL or GT would also be useable.

If anybody can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Option 2 lol

Price some of the wiring loom places

New better than old especially behind dash etc

If its for an XL it should have a green wire in the dash plug for the rev counter, if so this will be fine for what he wants.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="John Gallagher" data-cid="677149" data-time="1536615111"><p>

I have a nos cabin wiring loom I think its for either a XL Or Base</p></blockquote>

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply, if its a late XL one then that would be great but a base would be missing some crucial wiring. Are you able to confirm at all, if not if you can let me have a part number I might be able to find out myself.

Thanks

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="drutin" data-cid="677151" data-time="1536617094"><p>

Option 2 lol<br />

Price some of the wiring loom places<br />

New better than old especially behind dash etc</p></blockquote>

ย 

Yes new is always best but most loom makers will require a template to work from which I dont have, also the still have to re-use a lot of the unique connector plugs as they are no longer made, which is putting second hand parts in, so you will still not have a totally new loom ๐Ÿค”.

But thanks for the idea, it is appreciated ๐Ÿ‘

Hi send me your email ,I will email you some pictures of it I was told it was for a base model but not sure,it has two round white plugs on it for passenger ,drivers side for the door switches I think,if the green wire is missing for the Rev counter that goes to the coil thatโ€™s not hard to fit as you only have to run a green wire from the Rev counter to the ignition coil as I had two mk4s in the 80s I fitted a Rev counter from a Ghia model only had to run a green wire to the coil