johnny boy

Johnnys 1965 Mk1 Cortina 2 door build

On my Corsair when I ran an EFi Pinto I fitted a 15 mm dia pipe to the very bottom of the tank with a Bosch 044 pump mounted at the same level. No swirl pot and never had any problems in 12 years of running even down to about 1 gallon. Now running a V4 with throttle body just the same no troubles

1 hour ago, corsair said:

On my Corsair when I ran an EFi Pinto I fitted a 15 mm dia pipe to the very bottom of the tank with a Bosch 044 pump mounted at the same level. No swirl pot and never had any problems in 12 years of running even down to about 1 gallon. Now running a V4 with throttle body just the same no troubles

Good idea :thumbsup:

Tony

3 hours ago, corsair said:

Sounds good, I'm probably not going to do much else than put it back together this year.

So running 40 dcoe's 👌