Sign in to follow this  
Corty1

Wanted 2.0 manual gearbox

Only a type 9 5 speed (no plate) £250

Probably got one that needs drilling.

Cheers Craig, what do you think it would take to post as I live the other end of the country down on the south coast and it would be quite a round trip 😳

Hmm dunno never sent one, suppose if you sent a courier would be best.

I think this will work out a bit pricey in the end Craig, also spending that amount of money I would really prefer to see it before buying (not that I dont trust you) and a 500 plus mile round trip is just a bit impractical, cheers though, it was appreciated 🙂👍

You should be able to get a courior for about £30/35 anywhere in the uk mainland, working on about 40kg and less than a metre long.

I know it's a bugger when stuff is so far way.

I have one £150 plus probably £60 delivery depending on your post code

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="the-ford-cortina.com" data-cid="677928" data-time="1538661219"><p>

I have one £150 plus probably £60 delivery depending on your post code </p></blockquote>

Cheers, I am not looking at spending that much on a 4 speed if I am honest , I will eventually swap it for a 5 speed so until then just looking for something cheap to tie me over, I have managed to find one since but thanks for the offer, its appreciated 👍

• Upvote 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="the-ford-cortina.com" data-cid="677928" data-time="1538661219"><p>

I have one £150 plus probably £60 delivery depending on your post code </p></blockquote>

Cheers, I am not looking at spending that much on a 4 speed if I am honest , I will eventually swap it for a 5 speed so until then just looking for something cheap to tie me over, I have managed to find one since but thanks for the offer, its appreciated

No worries thanks for replying