Beowulf

MKV Carbodies Restoration

On 4/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, Beowulf said:

Part 21 now uploaded.

That's me bang up to date, really enjoying the vids Tony :thumbsup:.  Good to see alcohol consumption back up to full capacity, in a couple of previous episodes it was a bit low and that was giving cause for concern.  And tell all those Muppets who are commenting about safety to calm down, it's not like they're going to get anything come flying out of their computer screen at them so I don't know what they're fussing about.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:.  

13 hours ago, RT 1006 said:

That's me bang up to date, really enjoying the vids Tony :thumbsup:.  Good to see alcohol consumption back up to full capacity, in a couple of previous episodes it was a bit low and that was giving cause for concern.  And tell all those Muppets who are commenting about safety to calm down, it's not like they're going to get anything come flying out of their computer screen at them so I don't know what they're fussing about.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:.  

Cheers RT 👍. They make me laugh tbh. A few have this holyer than thou attitude. I know it's not safe but it's my choice and I certainly don't condone it. I have stopped answering them now lol.

I'm from the same school as you, HSE gone bonkers, l am sure you will know every cm of your car very well, metal workery/magic is my chosen topic, could never get the hang of welding wood.

Ahaaaa so this is where its all happenin lads!!!!!

and whats this??? Health and safety......yes its the HSE executive here. Clipboard n hi vis at the ready

boom i just got hit, incoming, it came thru the screen LOL

well ok, tony dont wanna us moanin anymore, so, im throwin in the fireproof blanket and trading my root beer for the real thing, i begin drunken welding immediately, all bets are off, drunk i am, drunk as a lord, and ready to weld........LOL

I just uncovered this thread as I aint been on BSC for a bit

its like lifting a cardboard box in the boot of a cortina and finding a mice nest

look at em all scatter!!!! there goes disco, there goes RT!!!! there goes tony and tibbsy!!!! look at em run......

theres another 3 of em !!!  , blind blind as bats, 3 of em.....should have wore goggles

its discos fault, he has encoraged drunken shen anigans!!!!!

angels one five, stella, over

p popsy

Ken are you recieving, can you hear me dave

scotland calling.............crackle....

Serious, WOW Mr T i watch you on you tube, no more advisories from me, i shall refrain from HSE advice !!! ...........but glad to see goggles were on when inside for that least session !! (so you tell us, as i see no on screen proof)

GREAT RESTO

more screen time with disco please.

Pete

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2019 at 9:46 AM, cortina-city said:

and whats this??? Health and safety......yes its the HSE executive here. Clipboard n hi vis at the ready

well ok, tony dont wanna us moanin anymore, so, im throwin in the fireproof blanket and trading my root beer for the real thing, i begin drunken welding immediately, all bets are off, drunk i am, drunk as a lord, and ready to weld........LOL

its like lifting a cardboard box in the boot of a cortina and finding a mice nest

look at em all scatter!!!! there goes disco, there goes RT!!!! there goes tony and tibbsy!!!! look at em run......

theres another 3 of em !!!  , blind blind as bats, 3 of em.....should have wore goggles

p popsy

Serious, WOW Mr T i watch you on you tube, no more advisories from me, i shall refrain from HSE advice !!! ...........but glad to see goggles were on when inside for that least session !! (so you tell us, as i see no on screen proof)

GREAT RESTO

Pete

Wasnt you I was having a go at Pete. I don't mind friendly advice at all. Just the occasional 1 or 2 thinking they are the health and safety Gestapo lol.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:46 AM, cortina-city said:

p popsy

GREAT RESTO

Pete

Loud and clear this end Pete.  Just back from a 6 day test flight in the Starcraft, first trip away this season.  She's flyin' well, circumnavigated Pluto twice and all without a hicup.  Radioactive space dust played havock with the comms though, lots of breakthrough from adjacent channels.  No matter what frequency offset I tried just couldn't get rid of it then decided to try an old tip from Tony.  Couple of litres of Stella mixed in with the helium 5 (can't get helium 4 anymore - new EU regs) and wow what a difference!  Raised the octane rating just enough to get the cosmic alternator to hold a stable speed.  Bang on channel every time now.  Even managed to pick up Kermit the Frog's annual address to the nation broadcast live from the sun.   

On 4/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, RT 1006 said:

Loud and clear this end Pete.  Just back from a 6 day test flight in the Starcraft, first trip away this season.  She's flyin' well, circumnavigated Pluto twice and all without a hicup.  Radioactive space dust played havock with the comms though, lots of breakthrough from adjacent channels.  No matter what frequency offset I tried just couldn't get rid of it then decided to try an old tip from Tony.  Couple of litres of Stella mixed in with the helium 5 (can't get helium 4 anymore - new EU regs) and wow what a difference!  Raised the octane rating just enough to get the cosmic alternator to hold a stable speed.  Bang on channel every time now.  Even managed to pick up Kermit the Frog's annual address to the nation broadcast live from the sun.   

im hearin ya control, starcraft thread hijack tony may activate the starcraft self destruct sequence. THE SHIP WILL DETONATE IN T MINUS 15 SECONDS

• Haha 2

Welcome back Pete, cosmic !

• Like 1

Not heard much from you Tony.  You've either been spending too much time on the Stella or you've been lifted by the You Tube health and safety police and thrown in jail :laugh:

15 hours ago, RT 1006 said:

Not heard much from you Tony.  You've either been spending too much time on the Stella or you've been lifted by the You Tube health and safety police and thrown in jail :laugh:

Sorry RT, life just getting in the way. Been doing some house stuff to keep my long suffering wife happy and also getting the saloon and the P100 through their MOTs. The saloon needed quite a bit of welding to the chassis legs but with uncle Dave's help we got that sorted. Few other bits to do but I should get at least 1 video in before Cortina Day:)

Its been a long time coming but Part 23 now uploaded.

You are the man, what makes MkV's special to you, l always prefer a MkV to a MkIV even though l spent 3 years with a 2.0S, driving it and welding it and other repairs.

17 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Its been a long time coming but Part 23 now uploaded.

:thumbsup:  the You Tube goggle police will likely be standing by their keyboards again Tony :laugh: