pluto.weavil

No Lighty, no likey

I just checked out his other items and they are normal,and his feedback is 100% and full of pleased buyers and sellers,so I don’t think the high price is intentional.

If the price is going up ,I wonder if it’s some eBay glitch.

2 hours ago, Mk3 Mahem said:

It sold but call me a sceptic will he pay and not reclaim! I think I bought one for £ 30 a couple of years ago and I thought that was a bit pricey! Must go and look if if I have a spare. I know you strip these a lot as i have bought bits from you before but you must be suspicious of this?

Time will tell, he’s collecting all his items at the weekend, as he wants to look at some other bits.. so we shall see... 

1 hour ago, Captain Scarlet said:

I just checked out his other items and they are normal,and his feedback is 100% and full of pleased buyers and sellers,so I don’t think the high price is intentional.

Well thanks for checking👍🏻.....  nothing wrong with any of my listings... everything gets started at £5 with no reserve.... and the final bid is the final bid..

Edited by Aaj389

1 hour ago, Captain Scarlet said:

I can vouch for the seller (Aaron) 100% genuine, nothing wrong with his listings.  But even in the world of wacky prices £2050 for an interior light just isn't making sense.  Bare in mind it took at least one other person for the bidding to go this far, the under bidder took it to £2000. They must be seriously rich, ie a lottery winner as I would have thought even the most determined and fastidious Mk3 enthusiast/restorer would consider that a ridiculous amount of money.  Like Aaron says, time will tell....  

• Thanks 1

Please don't misunderstand me .I wasn't suggesting anything was wrong with Aaron's advert or his selling just seemed wrong bidding but good luck on your extra holiday if all goes well.🙂😎

Holiday, he's going to be buying his own villa in Monaco at this rate :laugh:

That would be 3500.00 cdn dollars:ohmy:

On 1/9/2019 at 11:13 AM, Aaj389 said:

Time will tell, he’s collecting all his items at the weekend, as he wants to look at some other bits.. so we shall see... 

So Aaron did you get to book an extra holiday? Is it worth me looking to see if i have that as a spare?

12 hours ago, Mk3 Mahem said:

So Aaron did you get to book an extra holiday? Is it worth me looking to see if i have that as a spare?

I didn’t book a holiday... but I did put a deposit down on my new car...

Top man, buy cheap, sell high, it normally works quite well !!