Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keiths Cortinas

mK1 Cortina Glass wanted.

Recommended Posts

hi, ive got both rear door glasses with regulators and quarter lights with rubbers, but to be honest i would rather sell as a complete lot , let me know if you are interested,

regards mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Mark , quite understand you would rather sell as a unit , I am looking into having copy s made by my local glass company.

Regards Keith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, no worries thats what i did when i did away with the wind down windows and 1/4 light on my 4 door,

and yes, its a 4 door!

regards,

mark

IMG_20180528_194925[1].jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blimey Mark , that's a stunner , my car is being finished in the Lotus scheme too ( 66 4 door GT ) 

What seats have you got in the front ? I have my originals which are ok but as you know are a bit limited in their movement , I have a pair of Alfa 147

seats which look pretty good and are more comfy  , so its a toss up between original or replacements ? any suggestions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i did have some corsair ones but they didnt look right so i went to the scrap yard and found some out of an early mazda mx5 and made some sub frames

IMG_20170925_220840[1].jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool Mark , the Alfa seats I have are very much the same shape as yours however I think the head rests are removable on mine

My car is more or less at the same stage as your pic , hopefully I should get it back from the body shop pretty soon , when I do I will get some pics up.

Cheers 

Regards Keith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, markd said:

hi, no worries thats what i did when i did away with the wind down windows and 1/4 light on my 4 door,

and yes, its a 4 door!

regards,

mark

Is the side glass flat ???

On 1/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, markd said:

IMG_20180528_194925[1].jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, yes the side glass is flat so it was easy to make a ply wood template and have a company make them,

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 12:04 PM, Keiths Cortinas said:

Cool Mark , the Alfa seats I have are very much the same shape as yours however I think the head rests are removable on mine

My car is more or less at the same stage as your pic , hopefully I should get it back from the body shop pretty soon , when I do I will get some pics up.

Cheers 

Regards Keith.

that sounds good, you can unzip the top of these seats, remove the foam filler and get your 4 point harness through them, then put them back afterwards,

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...