Sign in to follow this  
Keiths Cortinas

mK1 Cortina Glass wanted.

hi, ive got both rear door glasses with regulators and quarter lights with rubbers, but to be honest i would rather sell as a complete lot , let me know if you are interested,

regards mark

Thanks Mark , quite understand you would rather sell as a unit , I am looking into having copy s made by my local glass company.

Regards Keith.

hi, no worries thats what i did when i did away with the wind down windows and 1/4 light on my 4 door,

and yes, its a 4 door!

regards,

mark

IMG_20180528_194925[1].jpg

Blimey Mark , that's a stunner , my car is being finished in the Lotus scheme too ( 66 4 door GT ) 

What seats have you got in the front ? I have my originals which are ok but as you know are a bit limited in their movement , I have a pair of Alfa 147

seats which look pretty good and are more comfy  , so its a toss up between original or replacements ? any suggestions?

i did have some corsair ones but they didnt look right so i went to the scrap yard and found some out of an early mazda mx5 and made some sub frames

IMG_20170925_220840[1].jpg

Cool Mark , the Alfa seats I have are very much the same shape as yours however I think the head rests are removable on mine

My car is more or less at the same stage as your pic , hopefully I should get it back from the body shop pretty soon , when I do I will get some pics up.

Cheers 

Regards Keith.

On 1/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, markd said:

hi, no worries thats what i did when i did away with the wind down windows and 1/4 light on my 4 door,

and yes, its a 4 door!

regards,

mark

Is the side glass flat ???

On 1/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, markd said:

IMG_20180528_194925[1].jpg

hi, yes the side glass is flat so it was easy to make a ply wood template and have a company make them,

regards

On 1/16/2019 at 12:04 PM, Keiths Cortinas said:

Cool Mark , the Alfa seats I have are very much the same shape as yours however I think the head rests are removable on mine

My car is more or less at the same stage as your pic , hopefully I should get it back from the body shop pretty soon , when I do I will get some pics up.

Cheers 

Regards Keith.

that sounds good, you can unzip the top of these seats, remove the foam filler and get your 4 point harness through them, then put them back afterwards,

regards