dame_12345

1600E / GT Exhaust Manifold

Hi,

Does anyone have an exhaust manifold for a Mk2 1600E/GT they'd like to sell?   Just been underneath the car and found a hole in mine 😞 .   I'm after the type thats got half of the clamp already on the down pipe, not sure if that's the Series 2 type or not?

Cheers,

Damian

Hi I have one in good order I will take pics and send if you give email address, I have tried to upload photos on here before with not much luck. 

Cheers Dave. 

Hi Dave, thanks for getting back to me.  I managed to find one on ebay yesterday after I posted this.   Hopefully it's good as described and i'll be sorted, but if not i'll drop you a line.

Thanks again,

Damian

19 hours ago, sags said:

Hi I have one in good order I will take pics and send if you give email address, I have tried to upload photos on here before with not much luck. 

Cheers Dave. 

It's probably because you were still classed as a new member, now you have over 20 posts it should be fairly easy, just click on the choose files link at the bottom of the reply box.