Mark3

Cortina mk3 seat

I'm looking for a driver seat base for a cortina mk3 as my own is beyond repair. 

Do you mean the steel Frome/springs or material?

As base/l are different in pre & post facelift but XL/GXL/E are the same across all years.

GT tombstones are unique but again same for all years ( note during 74 XL type were fitted to GTs).

Material wise it's more complicated due to trim level/year/cloth/vynil/colour.

So you need to be a bit more specific.

The driver seat is interchangeable ( get less wear & tear) with passenger one only the tilt lever is on the opposite side so is a better bet.

I've a black prefacelift base/L cover with a small tear (easy repair) £25 plus p&p if any use or can take to Cortina day in a fortnight.

Do you mean the steel Frome/springs or material?

As base/l are different in pre & post facelift but XL/GXL/E are the same across all years.

GT tombstones are unique but again same for all years ( note during 74 XL type were fitted to GTs).

Material wise it's more complicated due to trim level/year/cloth/vynil/colour.

So you need to be a bit more specific.

The driver seat is interchangeable ( get less wear & tear) with passenger one only the tilt lever is on the opposite side so is a better bet.

I've a black prefacelift base/L cover with a small tear (easy repair) £25 plus p&p if any use or can take to Cortina day in a fortnight.

Sorry that description I posted was a bit vague to say the least. It's for a 1974 1300 base  L model so that seat base you have should be the perfect match for it..apart from the colour, mine is navy blue but I'm sure I can get it re-trimmed.

So yeah I would be keen on buying it but will need it posted as I can't make cortina day 😣

Will pm you