cortinax14

Mk4 Spares I'm Taking to The Yat

I'm taking a few duplicate parts to the Yat if anyone is interested.

I'll be at the old Yat camp site from Thursday mid morning.

New Items

2ltr & 2300 Air Filter Fram CA2668                                             £3.50 each or 5 for £15 – I have 8 in total

Mk4 nsr Light Unit                                                                          £10 each – Have 3 of these

Head Gasket Set 2300cc                                                              £12.50 each or 2 for £20

Upper Void Bushes – Pair                                                             £15

Weber 32/36 Pneumatic Pump Diaphragm                               £2.50

10x Ford Wheel Nut Covers  ( New ) Black                                £15

4spd Gearbox Gasket Set                                                             £10

2ltr Fan Belt                                                                                     £5

Mk4 GL Interior Wiring Loom                                                       £10

Motorcraft AGR12 Spark Plug 2300 – unsure if fit 2ltr            £9 for 6 or £25 for all 22

Bonnet Grommet & Stay Clip                                                       £5

Brand New Exterior Chrome Door Handle                                 £10

OSR Wheel Arch                                                                             £25 each – I have 2

Mk4 Saloon Rear Light Panel  - Gen Ford                                  £85

Pair Front Mk4 Wings - Non Gen                                                £85 each or £150 for the pair

Passenger Front Wing                                                                  £85

Universal 2 Door Central Locking Kit – Brand New                 £10

Used Items

Very Clean Fuse Box 80BG14A067BA                                       £20

Mk4 Steering Column                                                                   £10

Mk4 Front Bumper                                                                        £20

Mk4 Rear Bumper                                                                          £20

Mk4 Front Screen                                                                          £30

Mk4 Rear Screen                                                                           £30

Cortina L Speedo Fuel and Temp Cluster                                 £10

Mk4 Cortina Workshop Manual                                                  £20

All prices are negotiable

If anyone wants me to save anything for them, I request part payment to hold it please as I've been messed around before holding things and then the person doesn't want it.

Here's hoping it's as good a weekend as last year and the weather is kind to us again.

I hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip down, across, up or which ever way you're coming. See you there 😀

hi

i am after mk4 rear axle , possibly front and rear screen (i changing the rubbers so fingers crossed),front bumper, and few other parts , 

keep safe 

dusty

On 6/3/2019 at 8:43 PM, cortinax14 said:

I'm taking a few duplicate parts to the Yat if anyone is interested.

I'll be at the old Yat camp site from Thursday mid morning.

New Items

2ltr & 2300 Air Filter Fram CA2668                                             £3.50 each or 5 for £15 – I have 8 in total

Mk4 nsr Light Unit                                                                          £10 each – Have 3 of these

Head Gasket Set 2300cc                                                              £12.50 each or 2 for £20

Upper Void Bushes – Pair                                                             £15

Weber 32/36 Pneumatic Pump Diaphragm                               £2.50

10x Ford Wheel Nut Covers  ( New ) Black                                £15

4spd Gearbox Gasket Set                                                             £10

2ltr Fan Belt                                                                                     £5

Mk4 GL Interior Wiring Loom                                                       £10

Motorcraft AGR12 Spark Plug 2300 – unsure if fit 2ltr            £9 for 6 or £25 for all 22

Bonnet Grommet & Stay Clip                                                       £5

Brand New Exterior Chrome Door Handle                                 £10

OSR Wheel Arch                                                                             £25 each – I have 2

Mk4 Saloon Rear Light Panel  - Gen Ford                                  £85

Pair Front Mk4 Wings - Non Gen                                                £85 each or £150 for the pair

Passenger Front Wing                                                                  £85

Universal 2 Door Central Locking Kit – Brand New                 £10

Used Items

Very Clean Fuse Box 80BG14A067BA                                       £20

Mk4 Steering Column                                                                   £10

Mk4 Front Bumper                                                                        £20

Mk4 Rear Bumper                                                                          £20

Mk4 Front Screen                                                                          £30

Mk4 Rear Screen                                                                           £30

Cortina L Speedo Fuel and Temp Cluster                                 £10

Mk4 Cortina Workshop Manual                                                  £20

All prices are negotiable

If anyone wants me to save anything for them, I request part payment to hold it please as I've been messed around before holding things and then the person doesn't want it.

Here's hoping it's as good a weekend as last year and the weather is kind to us again.

I hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip down, across, up or which ever way you're coming. See you there 😀

I was going to have a Rant :rant:

Until I saw the date of the original post. :oops:

Stay safe everyone. :thumbsup:

Edited by Steve Walton

2 hours ago, Steve Walton said:

I was going to have a Rant :rant:

Until I saw the date of the original post. :oops:

Stay safe everyone. :thumbsup:

You did have a rant!!!!

I suggest you read the posts correctly before posting in future!!!

Asking if I'm for real and exempt from the lockdown when you have your facts wrong!!! That's taking the wee wee!!! 

3 hours ago, cortinadusty said:

hi

i am after mk4 rear axle , possibly front and rear screen (i changing the rubbers so fingers crossed),front bumper, and few other parts , 

keep safe 

dusty

Hi,

I have the front and rear screens, possibly a front bumper. I also have the rear upper panel for a saloon and possibly a wheel arch. I also have a near side front wing. Can't help with the axle unfortunately.

1 hour ago, cortinax14 said:

You did have a rant!!!!

I suggest you read the posts correctly before posting in future!!!

Asking if I'm for real and exempt from the lockdown when you have your facts wrong!!! That's taking the wee wee!!! 

So Sorry. :sofa1:

Steve

4 hours ago, cortinax14 said:

Hi,

I have the front and rear screens, possibly a front bumper. I also have the rear upper panel for a saloon and possibly a wheel arch. I also have a near side front wing. Can't help with the axle unfortunately.

i going to change the front and rear screens next weekend , fingers crossed it goes well but nice to know you have some if it does not go to well , the rear is original, the front newer laminated , i bin told i should be ok with front but might have problem with back , i will have a look at the wing i have and see if it be ok , if not will be in touch about the wing , cheers mate 

dusty

Im after a back bumper if you still have it and can send 

thanks jon