tinman

cortina mk2 tailgates x 3

finally made a start on having a major clear out of some of my mk2 parts so thought I would start with the bits I managed to get pics of so far which are mk2 tailgates but will list more as and when I can get to them,all parts will either be for saloon or estate ,tailgates will need collecting from either Dagenham or Chelmsford in Essex ,could possibly drop off if very local to either of those areas.

tailgate 1  , series 2 ,pretty solid,little bit of rust just below the ford letters and missing a little bit of the body seal but otherwise complete and comes with key £70 ono

IMG_8192.JPG

IMG_8196.JPG

IMG_8185.JPG

IMG_8190.JPG

IMG_8187.JPG

IMG_8188.JPG

tailgate 2 , series 1,no handle or glass and what there is of the body seal has come unstuck ,needs a little work around the window channel in a few places and bottom inside lip starting to bubble.  £45 ono

IMG_8216.JPG

IMG_8220.JPG

IMG_8200.JPG

IMG_8207.JPG

IMG_8204.JPG

IMG_8205.JPG

IMG_8225.JPG

IMG_8209.JPG

IMG_8211.JPG

IMG_8213.JPG

tailgate 3 , series 1 ,F O R D letters been added at some point,fairly solid has some surface rust on underside,looks like someones hit the handle as its a liitle scew wiff at some point causing it to make a dent in the panel which I have tried to capture in the pics as best as possible. £45 ono

IMG_8230.JPG

IMG_8233.JPG

IMG_8235.JPG

IMG_8237.JPG

IMG_8239.JPG

IMG_8241.JPG

IMG_8243.JPG

IMG_8253.JPG

IMG_8246.JPG

IMG_8247.JPG

IMG_8250.JPG

IMG_8252.JPG

Ok mate- im ok for tailgate but could do with a good pair of estate rear inner trim panels (black if poss)  if you have any . Mine has been speakered !! Steve

1 hour ago, mk2sav said:

Ok mate- im ok for tailgate but could do with a good pair of estate rear inner trim panels (black if poss)  if you have any . Mine has been speakered !! Steve

hi steve,unfortunately the trim panels I did have went some time ago 🙁sorry buddy.

green tailgate now sold !!  silver tailgate is now minus the hinge spring and have now reduced to £25 

On 8/18/2019 at 11:16 PM, tinman said:

green tailgate now sold !!  silver tailgate is now minus the hinge spring and have now reduced to £25 

would you post 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:56 AM, jordan98 said:

would you post 

hi Jordan, I did reply to your pm...…………. sorry but not really set up to send big stuff as yet so would have to be collected 👍