malcolmrs2000

Cortina P100 project

Bought this about 18 months ago as a rolling shell. I think all welding has been done and it's on 4 stud hubs with coilovers rear shockers. I paid £1250 incl transport. I had visions of sticking a V8 in it but I have not completely finished my restored RS2000 xpack or my xpack capri and complicated by injuring my back four months ago and only just getting on my feet.

so rolling shell with spare doors and full cortina interior.

i then bought a Sierra tub for £350 and a tailgate for £100

so in total £1700 spent and not touched remaining in my lockup since then.

looking for offers around £1200. I am 30 miles west of Glasgow.

If you're on a computer when you click in the box to type a paperclip and "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" dialogue pops up at the bottom of the box - like this:

Picture.thumb.JPG.846065de26c97fc9be4060b0775a44eb.JPG

Edited by dgo

I will take more photos on Friday showing the rear of the chassis. The cab has been resprayed in an off white and spare paint comes with it to paint the tub but I was going to probably do it in Venetian Red to match my RS2000 xpack. I was going to fit a similar body kit with xpack alloys.

IMG_1270.PNG

IMG_1271.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, any more pics yet? And where is your actual location?(roughly) I am home at the weekend, and if I can negotiate some time, I can contact you and would like to view. Thanks

I will take more photos on Friday showing the rear of the chassis. The cab has been resprayed in an off white and spare paint comes with it to paint the tub but I was going to probably do it in Venetian Red to match my RS2000 xpack. I was going to fit a similar body kit with xpack alloys.

image2.jpeg

image4 (1).jpeg

image3.jpeg

image5.jpeg

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

As can be seen from the photos, the cab, wings, engine bay, inner wigs etc have all been painted and chassis is in very good condition with coilovers and other rear suspension work having been carried out. I am in Gourock just 30 miles west of glasgow

Any questions please email me at malcolmrs2000@yahoo.co.uk

Edited by malcolmrs2000

Price drop to £999 as I haven’t been anywhere near doing anything with it. Prices are going up on these in the classic car market..easy project