Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John Mack

Mk5 Gutter Trim??

Recommended Posts

Can anyone tell me where I can buy some new roof gutter trim for my mk5 ?

 

I've been on E.Kent Trim's website and whilst they have a listing for it, it's out of stock.  Any where else stock this stuff??   Looking for new not 2nd hand.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, John Mack said:

Can anyone tell me where I can buy some new roof gutter trim for my mk5 ?

 

I've been on E.Kent Trim's website and whilst they have a listing for it, it's out of stock.  Any where else stock this stuff??   Looking for new not 2nd hand.

 

Thanks.

 

Here you go John, Might have to sell some of your organs though !!

 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Cortina-TF-Mk5-Taunus-Stainless-Steel-Gutter-Trims-Chrome-Drip-Rail-Moulds/264241085593?hash=item3d85fefc99:g:G7AAAOSwWXhcjFze

 

On the serious side East Kent have trim for a MK4 in stock is that not the same ?? Worth asking them when it will be in stock.

 

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Steve Walton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That seller in Oz is a joker !!

 

I see that mk4 is available but shows 2 different trim profiles as opposed to mk5 which only shows 1 ??………..price is the same though so maybe it's an error on their site?

 

Will message them I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Mack said:

That seller in Oz is a joker !!

 

I see that mk4 is available but shows 2 different trim profiles as opposed to mk5 which only shows 1 ??………..price is the same though so maybe it's an error on their site?

 

Will message them I think.

 

 Cost's Nowt to ask John.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the person that was making stainless steel bumpers for Mk5's was also making the gutter trims, can't remember who he is !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GhiaMk4/5 said:

I thought the person that was making stainless steel bumpers for Mk5's was also making the gutter trims, can't remember who he is !!!

 

If my memory is correct I think the guy you are thinking of Passed Away earlier this year. In a RTA I think.

 

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes was last sept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sh*t, l didn't know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. Craig Mire Cook. Sadly missed was a great bloke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He emailed me a few times, saying as soon as l needed my bumpers, just let him know and they would be available, he seemed to be a helpful and knowledgeable person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...