Sign in to follow this  
nogE

Wanted.. 34ICH WEBER 2ltr

Anyone hv a good unit..needs to be ok for a 2ltr...please don't bother linking me to ebay...is rather shop on my forums first..👍

Edited by nogE

On 8/8/2019 at 5:25 PM, nogE said:

Anyone hv a good unit..needs to be ok for a 2ltr...please don't bother linking me to ebay...is rather shop on my forums first..👍

Remember if your using the ICH with helium 5 you'll need to adjust the jets as these were initially designed for helium 4 :thumbsup: 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:06 PM, RT 1006 said:

Remember if your using the ICH with helium 5 you'll need to adjust the jets as these were initially designed for helium 4 :thumbsup: 

oh no no ken...... the ich are fully operational with either .... H4/5 is only created in a vacuumed environment....therefore can be used in all ....but thanks for your thoughts on the matter....:thumbsup:  

On 8/10/2019 at 9:13 PM, cortinasuper1500 said:

Call AT Speed in Rayleigh Essex, they supplied one for my 105e, starts on the button and drives really well....

thanks....ill see if unit turns up via here or other forumes... dont wonna jump in and spend loads a money just yet......

image.png

Specific reason you want to go that way rather than the more usual 32/36 which might be easier to find?

Hi Mr d... the carb is not for my mk3 or pinto..it's for my mk1 transit v4 2lite I'm hving rebuilt...

Ah thanks.  As always though you will be posting us some photos??  Love those original Transits, was lucky enough to see the original Supervan close-up once though you'd be looking for a brace of Webers if you went that route 😂

I'm sure I hv posted pics here...I'll go look 

I'm sure I hv posted pics here...I'll go look 

Sorry if I appear to be hijacking this post but I'm looking for information on the suitability of a 34ich carburetor in a standard 1500 precrossflow engine. All comments appreciated. Regards Myles.