Rhys.cluett

Mk5 parts,

Price reduced 

On 10/6/2019 at 8:49 AM, Rhys.cluett said:

Mk5 parts all in good order, on ebay at the moment, but open to sensible offers, ebay item number Is 323935331299 

Tried number in advanced search, sais enter valid number?? Or it could be my shocking old phone!!

On 2/9/2020 at 9:13 PM, Rhys.cluett said:

Still on ebay, but I'm not sold by the weekend for £50 I'll just scrap the lot 324062581376 is the ebay item number 

Why would you scrap them? not just lower the price or give them away? :mellow:

I must admit, I cant see the Ebay advert

Edited by TIB3300

Never understood why sellers think that by threatening to scrap something suddenly makes someone want to go and buy it :headscratch:.

We've seen it with cars, 'if no one gives me the unrealistic price I'm asking for this Cortina then I'm going to scrap it/modify it/break it/banger race it..........' 

Anyway, the scrap value of that lot is probably two or three pounds so like Tony says why not lower the starting price?

It's all commonly avl stuff too,the headlight panel I sold last year about £30 ,a used points dizzy I get £10-15.

The rest people now want nos or like nos.

Last summer I must've thrown a dozen headlights as people now only want ones with ford on lense irrespective of condition of pattern ones.

Similar for lots of other used parts I'd got hated doing it but was pointless storeing the stuff.

These are toys now days so most want gen parts especially if there ones that are visible,pattern mechanicals & panels to an extent are ok for some.

Edited by sheffieldcortinacentre

Says you!

It's not ment to be bitchy but being realistic, can't help the way it comes across when written.

But what would I know only been doing this since the late 80's you obviously know the target audience better.

Edited by sheffieldcortinacentre

8 hours ago, sheffieldcortinacentre said:

Says you!

It's not meant to be bitchy but being realistic, can't help the way it comes across when written.

But what would I know only been doing this since the late 80's you obviously know the target audience better.

Well said Craig :thumbsup: