Sign in to follow this  
retro toe

its grandad off cortina world lol

its big and its in your face i have just join the sweeny,took me 2 weeks to clean the garage out  just so it fits in lol,you have to watch the right foot its rapid,had it wheel spining on a round about,take better pics later it needs a deep clean i love the roman bronze and tabbaco roof very 70s.

SAM_4136.JPG

SAM_4137.JPG

SAM_4138.JPG

SAM_4139.JPG

SAM_4140.JPG

SAM_4141.JPG

SAM_4142.JPG

SAM_4143.JPG

SAM_4144.JPG

Edited by retro toe
  • Like 1

WOW, :thumbsup: Thats nice, always fancied a MK1 or MK2 Grannie. How many owners and whats the mileage?

With a bit of luck I might catch up with you and your grannie next year at the Lakes Car Museum gatherings.

Cheers :cheers:

Steve

Looks a nice car !      A new set of old style no. plates and it'll look a bloody nice car !

Congratulations :thumbsup:

yes metal pressed white and yellow ones,plastic ones look tacky its jut weekend toy get me to shows in comfort and speed,

12 minutes ago, Steve Walton said:

WOW, :thumbsup: Thats nice, always fancied a MK1 or MK2 Grannie. How many owners and whats the mileage?

With a bit of luck I might catch up with you and your grannie next year at the Lakes Car Museum gatherings.

Cheers :cheers:

Steve

see you there steve 

congratulations, that´s very,very nice!

still miss my 72GXL limo i sold some years ago😢

• Like 1

Only one word for it "Smokin"

Very nice. 

Has the cortina gone now?

sold it buy this always wanted a granada my m8 used to have them,he still has one in his lock up mega rare mk1 estate same colour and its manual and early consul,been trying to buy that for years lol,its my last ride out love sound off v engines love v8 mustang you can dream,

cheers dave had mk2 estate years ago,love look off the mk1 growng up with the sweeny in the 70s.hopefully do a few shows next year want to do kirby stephen show easter one,

changed the front shockers,the old ones look like they might be the original anyway there done,went to do back ones and they look the same i snapped 2 bolts go through back  to the subframe so walked away,am off work for 2 weeks over xmass,will drill them out and retap themthese ,things are sent to try us lol,just little set back.will be ready next year for season and i cant waite.bring it on,

SAM_4148.JPG

SAM_4149.JPG

Edited by retro toe