Mk3 Mahem

Heater plate panel

Hi, has any got a spare heater plate for the mk3. The one with the two holes where you connect the heater matrix through?. Maybe the same as mk4 and 5?

Thanks

Edited by Mk3 Mahem

Let me check my shed tomorrow. I may have a spare mk4/5 one. 
Craig will know if it will fit a MK3! 

Edited by btboy
Spelling!

Probably got one if not.

Hi. Got to shed this morning. I’m really sorry but I don’t have any left. 
Craig? 

I have one, there are 2 types from memory, the distance between the hole are different, if you can get a measurement I'll check which one I have. 

Well iv measured the pipes on the matrix ( I dont know if it is the correct one but looks good condition) and looking from above distance is approx 156 mill 6/12 inches between pipe centres but I think the panel had been modified by others as in the holes were further apart originally but one hole had been modified (ripped down) to allow for this closer together matrix pipes.

So basically either would probably do as I will make fit but neater than the original one!

There were two heater matrix available, standard output which has the wide pipe spacing and the heavy duty/high output matrix (probably for Scandinavian cars) which had the narrow pipe spacing hence why some end panels got modified. 

Just measured the one I have, it's 6 1/2 inches from hole center to hole center. 

RT -Thanks for that. You learn something new all the time!  Sw can you pm me price and condition please ?

Thanks all