Sign in to follow this  
sierra3dr

early MK5 for

Hello everyone, I'm reluctantly having to sell my MK5 due to my Lockup going to be demolished. It's Yorkie's (John Easdon) Nova green MK5. The reg is KLE 155V,to do an MOT check. I did use it for 4 years or so as a daily driver. It does leak because of the underside roof is rotten. I'll get some pictures up soon. And I thought it'll be best to offer it on here before I put it on Ebay. Vehicle is located at OL10 4AP

Thanks

Paul

7 minutes ago, sierra3dr said:

Hello everyone, I'm reluctantly having to sell my MK5 due to my Lockup going to be demolished. It's Yorkie's (John Easdon) Nova green MK5. The reg is KLE 155V,to do an MOT check. I did use it for 4 years or so as a daily driver. It does leak because of the underside roof is rotten. I'll get some pictures up soon. And I thought it'll be best to offer it on here before I put it on Ebay. Vehicle is located at OL10 4AP

Thanks

Paul

Pmd 👍🏼

Price is £3000 or VNO. The middle exhaust box needs renewing. When I bought this Cortina,I took  the sports cam off,as it didn't suit the dgav,too much overlap. Electronic accuspark ignition. I've taken off the clutch ratchet and pawl self adjusting,and put in a manual adjusting type. I have wired in a Toad Ai606 immobiliser/alarm. Front brakes have been refurbed. I can't think of anything else at the moment

Edited by sierra3dr

Good luck with the sale Paul.

Is Hooley Bridge about to become executive housing???

:laugh: