Mk4Estate

1978 Mk4 Estate fully restored For Sale £6,995

Reluctantly I'm selling my Dad's Mk4 1600L Estate, 56.,650 miles.  It needs a home where it can be used and enjoyed.  First reg December 1978, my father bought it in March 1981 with about 15,000 miles.  He owned it until he died in 1995, and I inherited it shortly afterwards.  It was on the road until about 2005 as my son and I intended to restore it.  The usual factors intervened and the project was shelved until about 2013-4.  I decided to have it professionally restored and BSC members recommended Steve Taylor.  He did the work, stripping back to bare shell, repairing all rust etc. and refurbishing mechanicals as required.  I had the seats re-trimmed and fitted new carpet in floor and load compartment.

The car looks beautiful and drives nicely.  I have submitted an ad to ClassicCarsforSale website, and you can see it there or contact me for fuller details.

Loads of history from original used car sales invoice, MOT's, bills, original user handbook.  Hundreds of photos of restoration project available on a CD for the lucky buyer.

Now tax exempt

IMG_4834_C1.jpg

IMG_4837_C1.jpg

• Like 2

Looks great. Good luck with the sale

Great looking car,wish i had the space & money .

I'm interested. Any more details? Looked on the ClassicCarsforSale website and couldn't find it. 

Hi bdastu

really sorry for delay in replying. Email alerts went to my spam folder

car is now on classic cars for sale website. I chased Friday and it was there over the weekend. 
call 07711 774649 for more information or to view the car. 

thanks

Tony