Sign in to follow this  
Beeper

Does anyone have a number for Pete C?

If so could you possibly give him a call and tell him that he has a PM on here. I don't have any other way of contacting him otherwise.  Thanks in hopeful anticipation. :wink:

Edited by Beeper

I have sent him a pm on here ages ago but have been told he doesn't come on here anymore . Noge/Gary might have a contact number i will ask him . Can i ask what the message is about as i don't know if you actually know him or whether he would want his contact details being given out . I am sure you will understand  👍 

• Like 1

Yes of course you can ask. I haven't asked for his details to be given out, I wouldn't ask for anyones on an open forum, hence I asked for somebody to call him for me.

I have met him personally when I dropped off a box of pre facelift Cortina bits I had lying around (no good to me) and saw Bramble in the flesh before he put the videos up. It's about his quest for another blue air filter box for Ruby. I have sent him a name and number of somebody who, I was told, will have one so I'm just passing the info on. Thanks for the reply. :thumbsup:

Edited by Beeper

I have messaged Noge and he is going to ask Pete if he is happy to give you his number .

• Like 1

Cheers but no need to give me his number, he could have given it to me when we met if he wanted to. He just needs to look at his message on here. Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

Pete has been told about your message  on here 👍

• Thanks 1

Noge messaged me to say Pete has all the bits he needs now  👍

Mods, you can remove this now if you like.